neighbors sketchin me out

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by straightrippin, Feb 15, 2012.

1. so i was hittin the bong earlier today then i took a shower. after i got out of the shower i did my biz, dressed n brushed teeth n shit. was feeling nice and clean and blazed. so i packed another bowl and got my bong and went into my bathroom, left my light off and looked out my window again, with the lights off. The 2nd i look out my window and was about to take my hoot i see this buddy standing outside his garage waiting for the door to open. The 1st second when i saw him i was stunned and didnt even hit my bong i was so creeped out. he was just staring at my window. so i see him and im holding my bong and he sees me, so he waves and i just stared.. when he was closing his garage he gave me the middle finger.. like wtf i didnt do anything? so i watched for about a good 15 mins to see what happened after but nothing. that was so creepy that this guy is staring at my window at random times.... i dont even feel safe using my toilet anymore cuz anyone can just look in my window and see me standing taking a piss and i wouldnt even know. what should i do about this, im sketched he could fone the police and be like this kid is smoking weed from him window.

2. Curtains/ thread

3. i had the blinds up cuz i had my window up to blow the smoke out of..usually they are down

4. but it was open for a good hour and i just happend to go to the window and this guy is already staring. holy fuck i wanna egg that house right now

5. shits fucked up.

6. Dude you ignored him. I can understand giving you the middle finger. I hate when I wave to someone and they ignore me. Like wtf? Maybe he wanted you to invite him to hit the bong :bongin:

7. Well if he wasn't going to call the cops to begin with, he sure is now. RUN FOR IT!!!

8. it was creepy thats all im saying. why would i wave to someone whos looking in my bathroom.... serious shit goes on in there hahaha

9. he's probably a bible thumping, law-abiding citizen and he's associating the herb he saw you toking with eveything but the devil's kitchen sink.

10. might egg his house tonight

11. Don't do it. it'll just piss him off. Then he really will call the cops.

12. this guy has it right. you just sat there and he was bein friendly. id do the same thing haha

13. then y did he finger me after

14. #14 King Smoke, Feb 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2012
    Tell him to fuck off with that staring shit

15. Apparently you're gay? Idk man, it's your body, your responsibility.

:laughing:

16. Dude be nice to him, you should have waved back. I have an old dick guy who lives a couple houses down who I waved to one day and he didnt wave back one day and yea makes you think of the person as instant asshole. youre neighbors, its ok and normal to be friendly. later I found out from another neighbor he is a dick.

17. Yes he flipped you off because you didn't acknowledge the fact that he waved at you.

Also who eggs a house after the age of 13?

18. Would it hurt to talk to him? Can we get a description?

I doubt he would give you a friendly wave if he wasn't chill and you did ignore him haha.

19. He is 12....isn't scared the guys gonba call the cops, he is in fear of him calling mommy dearest or father bear!!!!

20. What i got from this was that he was waving letting you know that he saw you, probably with the bong in your hand, and probably flicked you off cuz he knows your smoking weed and might very well tell the cops