Neighbors shit got broken into last night. dumb cops. retarded criminals...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by justcallmesir, Aug 5, 2011.

1. So im layin in bed last night when...

i hear a janky ass beat up car (squeaking and all) making a u turn at the end of my street (i live at a dead end of a street) real slowly. im listening for them to leave and it sounds like they do...but instead they park slightly around the corner...

at this point i know something is up as that behavior is unusual for where i live.

so i creep my way outside into my backyard and start peaking...see 3 guys walking towards where i live w/ hooded sweatshirts. if i actually grew where i live id be shitting bricks at that point and if i did grow where im at i would have thought they were coming to try and rob me.

however i dont grow @ home...but im still trippin...

they go next door and begin to break into cars and such...

i watch them while my cousin starts calling the cops. they take off around the corner...come back 2mins later and park closer (thought they were planning on stealing more)...they look more closely...take nothing else...drive away...2mins later (literally) the cops come..they take a report from the neighbors...leave...

then 10 mins later (no sooner than i laid my head on the pillow my cousin runs in and goes, "hey fool i think those dudes are back" (yes his favorite word is fool...alright fool? lol

i look out the window and these bitches are INSIDE their car. they left to get one of those tools used to unlock your car should you lock your keys in...forget what its called but it slides through the window, etc.

the cops come back AGAIN but once again a few mins too late.

it was quite comical at the end..

made me wish i kept my gun at home (i leave it at my grow for security purposes).

no "im big and bad" stories but if i had it things woulda been different. i woulda cocked it and made them get down on the ground till the cops come. i hate it how people always come down my block to steal/break into homes and rob people.

i had SUCH a perfect chance to catch them too. they were really stupid criminals coming back to the same property THREE TIMES in an hour...

anyway that was my night...finally got to sleep as the sun came up.