Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Neighbors have pictures of me smoking and wants to turn them in

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by POWskier, Aug 23, 2013.

1. I moved into my house and there is a lot of smoking mostly in the house. Some times a few homies will put up on a blunt and we will smoke it in one of the rooms with a window open. The problem is the smoke will occasionally irritate on of the neighbors and we have had consistent complaints from these neighbors. We tell them that we smoke inside and try to control the smell so it isn't an issue and we told them to call us if we are bothering them. Well today the bitch comes to the door and knocks saying, "are you guys going to just wait until the police are notified. THIS IS RIDICULOUS. WE LEFT YOUR LANDLORD A MESSAGE!. The neighbor knocks on the door" Bang, bang, bang. 

I open the door. "Look I am sorry about the smell. You need to realize that I am legally able to smoke and I have no where to smoke other than my house, anywhere else is illegal."

She then shows me some pictures and says she is going to email the university, and send them to my landlord. Will the school do anything? At this point I just respond to her and exert no emotions she freaks me out. I have seen her peaking though the shades observing me smoking bong on the deck. Its weird. Now I smoke inside. 

2. Do you have a medical license.

3. lol all you're doing is smoking weed honestly i think they will look like fools bringing those pics in. imo theres nothing to worry about unless you have plants at the moment

I have 10 plants but I have a medical license and its legal. The neighbor does not know of the plants. Will the university even do anything?

5. If you've got your medical card any action by the university against you would be deemed discriminatory I think. They can't discriminate students based on their prescription medicines. You should be fine. Some people seriously need to get a life.

6. I would get rid or move the plants if they alerted your landlords

7. #7 0ri0n, Aug 23, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2013
    University can't do shit. Despite it being legal, your landlord might not like the plants.

8. My landlord has come through the house and its REEKED of weed bongs were out and even a qp jar full of weed. We told him that we are all medical patients and he didn't even care. He's chill and warned us about the neighbors haha, he says they are worse than bad tennants because he always gets complaints from them. lol.

We were going to throw a keg this weekend but will the neighbors be down :confused_2:   

Probably not. :devious:  :yay:  :metal:  Fuck them. Im going to ask my landlord to smoke a joint with me on the porch next time I see the guy. 

9. Wait...so what are you worried about then? Lol.

10. Lol believe it or not, smoking weed in your home is illegal.

lol yeah dude dont even trip bout your neighbors. ur in the clear mah dude and bro do it blaze that dude out might end up bein homies and reducde ur rent? ;)

12. #12 POWskier, Aug 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2013
    She wanted to bring the police into it, saying that we sell marijuana. She sees lots of people that come over and apparently thinks we deal drugs. She seemed pretty fuckin serious. 

13. As long as it's not university property, the school has no jurisdiction.

14. thats a good idea man!

15. She can't do shit with a picture showing you smoking though lol. Especially if you have a card or whatever; however, if you are paranoid, then put up any scales, etc and move your plants elsewhere.

16. Sounds like she needs to take a couple of puffs herself.

17. I'd have fun with it honestly. Prank war type of thing, but make sure you don't do anything like destruction of property or cause physical harm....that shit isn't cool.

Not saying you should do this, but I would totally show them the goat when I noticed them looking. A prude like this probably would go bananas.

18. #18 ♥ TrAin x Wr3cK ♥, Aug 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2013
    Id smoke a bong outside lookin towards her window she was peakin out at u in, and just cough your balls off, sayn how good the shit is lol

Just say that it was a tobbaco roll up

20. Next time she comes to the door shoot her ass. Get a no trespassing sign.