Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

neighbors dog gets smushed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Scapegoat Adams, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Your dad looks like a cool fellow.

2. dont worry man, the dog is in a better place. probably surfing the cosmos right now :cool:[​IMG]

3. #43 Mack Diablo, Nov 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    okay...I laughed a little, not at the dog but how you probably looked as you seen it all go down...(the dog)...lol...Im high

edit: still laughing...smushed...lmao.

4. I hate when dogs die like this...creatures that want nothing more than companionship. I get more upset over dogs death's than people I don't know because 9/10 humans are pieces of shit.

5. [quote name='"Mack Diablo"']okay...I laughed a little, not at the dog but how you probably looked as you seen it all go down...(the dog)...lol...Im high
    [/quote]

i see where u comin from there. when my friend got kicked out of his house i told his friend who is like 15, and he was like "holy fucking shit!!!!!!!!" and when i told my friend who got kicked out what he said and what this kids face looked like when i told him, we both cracked the fuck up. even though my friend was homeless at the time.

6. 50 bucks on the table saying this little flamer was dropped when he was born.

7. Your dad looks blazed. Looks like a fine gentlemen indeed.

8. Anyone else laugh at the, "there's blood on the window" part. How close is your house to the road, or was the truck going like 1000mph?

9. [quote name='"Veggietales"']Anyone else laugh at the, "there's blood on the window" part. How close is your house to the road, or was the truck going like 1000mph?[/quote]

I said I see blood out my window

10. [quote name='"Veggietales"']Anyone else laugh at the, "there's blood on the window" part. How close is your house to the road, or was the truck going like 1000mph?[/quote]

I said I saw blood out my window

11. [quote name='"GanjaHaze"']looks like you will be eating Korean this week[/quote]

Chinese

12. Aww bless that dawgies poor little heart<3 was there any shit pouring out of his intestines? goodies boyy gooodies