Neighbors calling the cops on you for smoking?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BrandonBlunts, Feb 21, 2012.

1. no.

but my window is about 30 ft from my neighbors patio, and i often blow smoke out the window which i assume they smell.

I would like everyone to keep in mind these people are complete assholes to everyone on our block, so if they dont like it they can keep it to themselves for once.

2. I've smoked in front/back of my house plentiful times. No one has ever approached me about doing so. I only do so past midnight however.

3. Personally no, but I have known people that have had ppl complain, usually not a bid deal.

I try to keep respectful tho. In my apt complex a family with 2 younger kids live above me, so I try to keep the noise down late and muffle the smells (smokebuddy) lol.

In fact the other day the mother stopped me on my way into my apt and I thought for sure she was going to mention it since I blow smoke out my windows from time to time. Well she actually asked if I was bothered by the noise they make! I said "No, bc I know its just from you playing with your kids, what am I gonna do, tell you to stop?" She smiled and said, "Thanks, that's really nice, no worries about us too... you know.. you never bother us." Smiled and walked away.

Not all neighbors are out to get ya, everyone has got to live somewhere.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lol kinda....nothing happed

5. nope. i remember one time i was hitting a 20 inch bong in front of the window with the blinds up, i look down and its my old neighbor staring at me take a bong rip lol. probaly 80 year old Italian guy from NY. he just looked away, i wonder if he knew wtf was going on. probably did, he always watched me when i was outside lol.

never did anything about it though. one buddies neighbor called the cops once when we where there for 20 minutes rolling a blunt on the side of his house. cops came when we were done smoking the 5th fat blunt of the afternoon lol. we were so stoned and underage they just had us call our parents and get picked up. my mom just laughed at me lol

6. You would be suprised how sly some people are. I live in a street, and on a council estate, that is notorious for drug use and deals for miles around and I would lose count of smokers/crack heads homes etc just within eye shot of my house. Within 3 weeks of a new neighbour moving in back in 2014 she keeps doing it all the time, she has phoned the council my landlord as the police wouldnt care and probably say she is wasting their time. but it cant be proven and therefore cant be evicted. I often wonder if this sad woman only moved here to do this. Why else would you move to such a place if you find it so offensive Its not even council previous tenants bought it off council and is now rented out so she actually chose to move there too... Very weird... My previous neighbour was much better, she was a dealer and i used to mind it for her and get free weed..... Ah the good old days... lol

7. There was a worrying development back in about Nov 2017 in UK. Just search 'what can you do if your neighbours are smoking weed' on google.co.uk and the results are quite chilling. But as far as i know british police arent too bothered about it as long as your not dealing and being obvious about it. So find it strange why so many british media outlets run this story at that time. Another weird one...

8. Omg yes twice and the first time
    omg yeah and they suck because the first time I really wasn’t and the second I wasn’t home they

9. Y
    eah but what if they are using it now and you’re really not? Fuck them

10. Haha
    truth ✌

11. Yep and it’s basically legal and God’s lettuce

12. Right?!?
    Wtf did you just day?![/QUOTE]

13. I hate new neighbors. everything is good and everyone is getting along nicely and maybe we all chill together smoking sometimes in each others yard or garages and then this new bitch comes in and complains about everyone who already has been there. I say the new peoples house should be sent a message to get out and a your not welcome here. this new person is going to cause problems

14. Not to my knowledge, but most of the time I smoke inside my house well outside the possibility of my neighbors smelling it. I do occasionally sit out on the back porch to smoke, but I'm well hidden between a blind fence about 6 foot tall and a wall of bamboo that's about three times the height of the fence, lol. There's no way anyone can see me and likely wouldn't be able to pinpoint a smell even if they smelt it.

15. Feb 21, 2012 I should think the Neighbor

may have moved on by now

as with the OP too

lol

16. I once smoked at a neighbors and for some reason the cops came to MY door about it. After 10 mins of banter they got a call on the radio about gunshots and left. The day after I proceeded to load a fat one in honor of the idiot who called.