Neighbors calling the cops on you for smoking?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BrandonBlunts, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Has anybody's neighbors ever called the cops on them for smoking pot, or maybe just approached you about it? Never happened to me, but I'm wondering if peoples neighbors are really that shitty to do that.

2. Not me and I've smoked a blunt in front of my neighbor while she smoked a cig.

3. I was once smoking in a friends backyard and one of her neighbors kept looking out the window at us. We dipped pretty fast because my friend was tweaking out about it.

4. I never had a problem with it. I used to sit on my front porch hitting a bowl/bong in plain sight all the time

5. Yes I have.

Cops won't do anything though.

However, thinking back, I should have been more respectful to neighbors.

Not everyone wants to smell weed.

6. My neighbors are like 7 college sophomores. They give 0 fucks as to what I do. They are only like 20 and play BP all the time, so they aren't exactly participating in legal activities either.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ive been confronted about it numerous times but idgaf i stay high

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I know if my neighbor were to smoke excessively to the point my room or house smells like weed you better believe I'll go over and talk to them about it.

Who knows, they might be cool and unaware the smell is drifting over.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Eh, a friend of mine's house got kinda raided a while back. They showed up because they said they received a call from a neighbor about smoking weed. They came to the door, saw something on the table that was in open view, and it was pretty much over from there.

10. Havent yet.

If they approach me, i'll tell me its a Cigarillo and ask if they want a hit?

They say yes, tell them I have herpes, just not an outbreak, hit at your own risk.

They call the cops, I will be watching them, everyday, waiting for them the slip up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. They did in Illinois...Only state ever, and I've been to many.

Fuckin' hated that place with a fiery passion.:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  12. what those neighbors dont understand is that YOU are the one watching their house while THEY are gone.

if they are gone and someone is robbing their house of course you are going to call the police to report the breakin.

but if they are little bitches and they called the cops on you, chances are you are not going to do them that faver.

fuck them

there is a reason why i try to be respectfull, nice and polite to all of my neighbors around me

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I haven't. But then again, I don't smoke around home much. And I MFLB a lot.

14. No, but kind of, it wasnt my neighbor but what happened was he was watching us for some time and reported us to the police. The lesbians told my friend's hot aunt, as dickhead told everyone on the street what he was doing, and his aunt told us and nothing ever came out of it. Well except a massive scramble for us to get everything out asap.

15. [quote name='"EasternSmoker"']No, but kind of, it wasnt my neighbor but what happened was he was watching us for some time and reported us to the police. The lesbians told my friend's hot aunt, as dickhead told everyone on the street what he was doing, and his aunt told us and nothing ever came out of it. Well except a massive scramble for us to get everything out asap.[/quote]

Wtf did you just day?!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Happened to me once and I kindly let the Officer know if he wants to hangout he can come back with a warrant.

• Like Like x 1
  17. No.... but it sounds like a brick through the window

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. This happened to me. Bs, ended in parents discovering my habit

19. when i was living in chicago I never had a problem with it but friends of mine did. it was usually in the form of a report to the landlord though. then the landlord would come around and give you a warning. a friend of mines landlord told him to put towels under the door and he didnt really care lol.

20. ...So what happened with the lesbians?

• Like Like x 1