Neighbors are asshole parents

Discussion in 'General' started by DutchX5, Nov 23, 2011.

1. This is my best plan right now. But it won't really help the kid.

2. Burn their house down.

ROBEEEEEERRRRRRRRRTTTT!!!!!!!!! YOUR FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

3. ADD? Ya, a inattentive personality and not wanting to focus on things that you aren't interested in is real fucked up shit.

Can't believe how horrible living with that disease must be, I hope the parents are atleast giving him amphetamines everyday to help him.

4. Thats how rednecks are are they rednecks? Did the kid yell "god dammitt mom shut the fuck up I said I dont wanna go back inside" at her?

5. my brothers psycho girlfriend and their family moved in with me....she had a 7 year old girl jossylen and they had a baby my brother would be at work all day and she couldnt get a job so she would be home alllllll day sitting in MY chair in MY living room, anyway, when jossylen got back from school, alllll you would hear is her annoying whining voice screaming JOSSYLENNNNNNNNNNNN STOPPP, or JOSSSYLEN NOOOOOOO
    basically all she would do is yell at her.... from her (MY) chair.. alll day
    CPS even came because joss was acting up at school asking guys to touch her chest
    she was a horrible parent

soo.... i would call cps and see what they can do.. or talk to the kid like a previous poster said

6. Call CPS huh? How would you feel if you had a kid, and someone called CPS on you and they took your kid away because you smoke weed?

But wait, thats not a good comparison. Because you would be a perfect parent, and still smoke weed.

Ok. Well how about if someone heard you disciplining your kid out of context, and then called CPS on you?

Case in point, mind your own damn business unless you're 100% sure the kid is being treated so horribly that he himself would enjoy living in a foster home.

Because it seems to me alot of people would just like to call CPS on everyone after they've observed a little bit of evidence and made alot of assumptions.

7. I found this....ADD / ADHD in Children: Signs & Symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder

LiL Robby sounds like the classic case:cool:

8. #28 Solipsist NPC, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    Wow, you know what's pretty surprising? All those "symptoms" sound like personality traits, behaviors, and emotions, displayed by many NORMAL children, that are just being children.

ADD doesn't even exist, its a imaginary label given to kids just because they display undesirable YET NORMAL traits, behaviors, and emotions.

Seriously, a inattentive personality and not wanting to focus on things that are uninteresting to you is NOT a neurological disease, and the fact so many people believe it is, is just proof as to how goddamn easily the majority is indoctrinated into believing ridiculous bullshit.

IE. The majority is comprised of a bunch of fucking gullible idiots.

9. to be fair, there ARE people who have actual ADD, but for every kid that gets a correct diagnosis, 10000 more are diagnosed incorrectly. Also, pills should be an absolute last resort. Many things can be done for a child with ADD, like changing their diets, etc.

10. probaly wont help the kid out at all but these parents are in need of a house egging

11. That sounds awful. I know the kids on this thread are like "He's probly really fucked up and smears shit in their bed" or "its not your problem!" but this is pretty bad if what OP thinks is happening is really happening. I know people who were victims of child abuse and one of my best friends used to have to say he was really clumsy because his dad was an angry drunk who beat him so bad every night.

It's no laughing matter or something you shouldn't care about. Maybe give child services a call and tell them you think their may be something going on, and check out the situation in a little more depth. Go through the trees and see what is going on.

Yelling at a child like that is unacceptable, and if he does have a problem that provokes them that much, he should probably be on medication or counselling. I bet if they yell at him like that, then they aren't past hitting him either. Its good you are actually concerned about this and know its not right, sickens me how funny or how little people think this matters.

12. Im sure alot of kids are diagnosed with ADD from a doctor who is all about
    going on to the next patient. But Im sure there are extreme cases aswell.

Im sure you haven't but ive been around a few kids where they are just soo bad and
    with a short attention span to everything that ya just wanna choke the shit out of them!

And your right...It is a label....Gotta call it something!

Needless to say..Either the kid is really a bad ass and the parents are fedup and stressed out...
    OR.. He was a mistake and the parents never wanted him but are now stuck with him....

13. Regardless what it is, the parents should not be yelling at their son. It does nothing to help the kid by screaming your head off at him. They will get no where with him.

14. [quote name='"Solipsist NPC"']

Call CPS huh? How would you feel if you had a kid, and someone called CPS on you and they took your kid away because you smoke weed?

But wait, thats not a good comparison. Because you would be a perfect parent, and still smoke weed.

Ok. Well how about if someone heard you disciplining your kid out of context, and then called CPS on you?

Case in point, mind your own damn business unless you're 100% sure the kid is being treated so horribly that he himself would enjoy living in a foster home.

Because it seems to me alot of people would just like to call CPS on everyone after they've observed a little bit of evidence and made alot of assumptions.[/quote]

Im not making a lot of assumptions, im not making any actually.... im suggesting to call CPS to get information on what action should be taken.... its not right for a kid to be constantly yelled at like that.

And mind your own damn business huh?
    1. Im not getting into business really, he posted a thread if your going to tell me to mind my own business tell all the other posters
    2. What IF the kid IS getting treated horribly, and nothing was done.

15. There's a big difference between "disciplining" and being a bully. My parents never raised their voice at me, not even once. They actually got quieter when they wanted to get a point across, and it worked. Raising your voice at a kid is bad parenting, there's no two ways about it.

But let's not turn this into a parenting thread. The point is, these people are crazy. I've never heard a single peep out of the kid. Sometimes I see him playing on the edge of their yard, just minding his own business, being a kid, and out of nowhere I'll hear the door slam open and the dad yelling "HEY, GET THE FUCK OVER HERE, I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU AGAIN YOU LITTLE SHIT", and the poor little boy just drops his toys and runs over, probably scared shitless.

Like I said, I don't know if they're physically harming him, I just hear the verbal abuse. And it makes me so mad that these fuckers have to shout at their own child to make themselves feel big. How much of a coward can you be?

16. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. This does not concern you at all.

17. Lol that sounds hilarious

18. Sorry, I don't like bullies.

19. Might as well mind your own business with domestic abuse as well if a man wants to hit his out of line wife who's right Is it to tell him otherwise

20. do it like dexter did it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apXpeAI5hkI]Dexter kicks Barry's Ass - YouTube[/ame]