Neighborhood Watch

Discussion in 'Security' started by Lil JackiePaper, Jul 12, 2012.

1. I'm trying an outdoor grow, and today I tried to find a spot for one of my sprouts. I first thought I could find a vacant house for sale, and use the backyard (if enough foliage). However, the sun snuck up and then everybody was going to work, so went back to my rural, equestrian neighborhood and drove around until I found an undeveloped area. I parked my car by the side of the road, and took about 20min hiding the planter in some thick coniferous bush. I get back to my car, look down the road and see a fucking jogger. 5:50am and this guy thinks he's goddamn Rocky Balboa. Fuck him. I know for a fact he passed my car (while I was in the woods hiding my shit), and he definitely saw me get back into my car and slowly--but not drug-dealer slowly--drive away. "Not such a smooth criminal, man," I said to myself, on the road back home. Then, fucking HEADLIGHTS! This motherfucking cunt can't mind his own business. There are only two houses on my street, mine and the dude across the road. This wasn't his car behind me, but it pulled into his drive way as I pulled into mine, and after I parked the car I see him pull out of my neighbor's driveway and peel off back to wherever he came from. Now, I'm official forsaking that sprout to the mercy of nature, but here is where I need your help. Can the cops come to my house and cause trouble because of this busy-body overachiever? Or, since nobody saw exactly what I was doing, am I just being a nervous nelly?

2. #2 Countrygrow, Jul 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2012
    Even if the cops came to your house, tell them to come back when they have a search warrant.

Who knows maybe he was a cop, sounds like cop behavior to
    Me.... Goes for jog, sees shady shit and follows you home.

I dont know about your area but in certain states if a outdoor plant is found they just come cut it down and take a million pics next to it like they just killed a prize lion.

3. He need's a warrant for anything, be very stealthful though because you wouldn't want the cops to come down on you later when your grow-op is going on, could be bad.

:cool:

4. Those animals!:eek:

5. And thanks Menchville and Countrygrow, I don't know why I was freaking out about something like that. Everything seems fine, but I don't think I'll go back to that planter at all this next week. We should have a good amount of rain, so I'm not SOL on that sprout. Man, I'm such a worry-wart.

6. It's alright, growing makes us all a little paranoid at times, definitively if it's in a place where it isn't legal.

Good-luck on your plants!

7. Not everyone is a cop some are just concerned citizens. A couple months ago I see a guy drive down the road behind my house to the cul de sac. He parks his truck knocks on my neighbors door walks to his garage tries to open it and then... Yeah that's right goes to hook his truck up to there goddamn camper. Finders keepers right I'm like no fucking way am i seeing this in broad day light. I tell my wife to call the police and I take off as fast as I can run towards my neighbors house. I see another guy in the passenger seat now and the other guy sees me running. They take off in there vehicle through my neighbors back yard.

People are fucked up and not everyone is innocently planting guerrilla style. If that's all there was to worry about the world would be a lot better.

If anyone ever corners you while your out planting make sure you have one hell of a story/alibi. Never let the cops into your house for anything if they don't have a warrant either. Be Safe and think ahead for every circumstance as stupid as it may be. Put your self in others shoes, a neighbor that may have had property stolen, morning jogger, police officer, stupid driver, theres lots of personality types and they all look at the world and people around them differently.

8. I think you're 100% alright- pretty shady though.