Neighbor tried to rape me..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Joe Rogan, Aug 6, 2010.

1. so not more than a fuckin hour ago, im bringing in the trashcans that my roomate neglected again, and this crazy ass old guy that lives next to us was on his little stoop like a stetchball just watching me. ive lived next to him for almost 2 years now and never said anything to him, and he randomly just says, "hey, hey kid come over here" and hes wavin me towards him so i walk up to his gate and he says with the most serious face, "You wanna get raped?"

at first i was gonna say something witty cause i thoought he was joking but his stare made me just freeze like......hoyl shit this dudes fuckin serious. so im just like"no." shake my head and walk away hauling the trash cans with my palms sweating like mad.

some fucked up shit what if he comes here tonight and tried to get at my butthole, should i call the cops or just blow it off like he was messin around??? i mean who says shit like that man. fuck.

P.S im a latino man

2. Ohhhhh Joe. U are hilarious.

3. ?

whats the confusion? i just need advice, or something. what would you actually do in my situation

4. #5 Thecrackcook, Aug 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2010
    Man reading this stoned is great:D~

5. Should have replied in the most serious face: "No, but if you keep starting at me like that you are going to get raped with an iron pole."

Right after saying that, just turn around and walk back.

6. You know what time it is.

[​IMG]

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXvZeJSUDPM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Antoine Dodson (RAW footage)‬‎[/ame]

~

8. hhaha OP you always make the most fucked threads

:hello:

9. You shoulda said you'd be willing to fuck, but you wanna be the pitcher not the catcher, and you want it to be soft and sensual. Then lunge toward him and make him flinch. Then look him right in the eyes and tell him you'll cut his fucking throat if he ever talks to you that way again and that you're gonna be watching him 24/7.

10. lol, I don't know why you shared that with us man.

You should try to rape him first to show him who's boss.

11. That's what I've always said I'd do if I went to prison. Just go in on the first day and rape someone, that way people know you're not the type to get raped.

12. Lol, you say some shit like that you better be ready to back it up.

13. Lol. you have inform the Police so that in future they take the serious step...........

14. I never met a would-be rapist that I couldn't scare straight.

I'm 5'11 220lbs bald and covered in tattoos, even on my head, plus I've had a pistol permit for 10 years as of saturday.

15. Isn't there only one answer to that? if you say yes, then it's consensual, if you say no than its rape time. In other words time to lay the smack down on this old guy :p

16. [​IMG]
    Hey there muscly arm

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw]YouTube - ‪BED INTRUDER SONG!!!‬‎[/ame]

'hide ya husbands, cause they rapin everyone out here.'

18. Rape boss - king of all rapists.