Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Neighbor saw me smoking.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Milkybong, Jul 26, 2011.

1. I walked back to my woods one afternoon to toke up. I had a glass bowl packed, so I just sat down and smoked. Turns out a neighbor saw me. I found out she saw me when my friend told me the lady told his parents. I don't feel this is fair and that she should mind her own business and not be spreading rumors. What do I do?

2. That's not a rumor, it's a fact :p

But who cares that you smoke? Fuck them. Go light up a joint and wave at them.

3. But its not a rumor. You were smoking in the woods. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just flip her the bird next time.

4. Wrong forum first off and second... hide better and watch your back

5. #6 Hot Rod, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    +rep That's what I did.....
    Lmfao jk

6. This.

7. well she cant prove you were smoking weed unless you walked up and showed her or him from your story its hard to tell the nug you were about to smoke

8. hahaha that is funny i would tootally dothat then then yell out to the neighnor mind your own business :smoke:

9. Yeah she just saw me go back there and claims she saw smoke rise. I was havin a big sesh. Btw, I'm new to GC, so where would this thread belong anyways?

10. #11 Oblivion420, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Welcome to grasscity bro :cool:

11. fuck em bruh!

hard.

hahaha. they got nothin better to do.

12. glass bowl? cmon bro theres your first mistake, how can you argue about a glass bowl? Who smokes tobacco out of glass bowls? Next time, roll up a ciggarette style doob and walk through the forest like your supposed to be there. Glass bowls are just not casual. You gotta think about the perception...if you were just walking through smoking something that might have looked like a joint she might not have been so inclined to inform people you were in the woods getting baked

13. I live in the partial-ghetto suburbs here. Connected homes, street after steret, cul-de-sac after cul-de-sac. I lit a bowl on Friday and some old Nan was out pinning clothes to the line. I tipped the bong as one would tip a beer to a mate.

She didn't have an expression. Bitch can't say I didn't try.

And about the glass bowl. I've gone for a walk with my 9 inch bong at least 100 times. I've gotten weird looks but fuck it.

14. Should've put your dick through your zipper and told her to "suck on this fatty, bitch".

15. haha that shit made me burst out laughing!

16. Haha reminds me when i was with my buddy in the garage toking up when my stepdad and neighbor come out of nowhere haha my stepdad helping my neighbor but me and friend were so sketched until my neighbor was like "You guys don't have to stop smoking because I'm here" haha then she said "The good ol days" hahahaha but she was super cool from way back when she saw me sneak out sometimes and would be like "don't worry i won't tell your mom" haha loved having a neighbor like that.......

17. Not a rumor, a fact! lol ;)
    But he/she really should just mind herself and her business, shouldn't be spreading it around. Dont worry about it too much, if anything talk to them maturely about it and see what makes out of that.
    Good luck though. I was in the same position a year ago :/

18. #19 daxdroxkilla575, Jul 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2011
    Take a shit on her car you'll be even in the end.

19. Dude haha I can't believe you bring this up cause my old friend did this once to some kid in my neighborhood. Haha he literally squatted on the car and shat on the windshield then proceeded to wipe and stick the toilet paper on the windshield hahahahhahaah good times............good times.:rolleyes: