Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Neighbor just caught friends and I smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GloriouslyBright, Dec 4, 2013.

1. I do the same thing to people. 
    If i were you just smoke in your truck. Smoke in my titan every now and then.
    Just find a deserted dirt road that cop cars can't handle, or if you're in the city, any secluded spot ought to work...

2. terrible advice. if you have contact with police where is it bound to happen 99.9% of the time? your car

3. Like your community pool bathroom. I used to put shower up all the way, blaze, and sit in the hot tub. By the time the smell of chlorine is off the floor and the smell of body wash and such, weed smell is pretty much gone.

4. Can't argue with that about 99.9. BUT, if cops can't smell it, do they still have reasonable suspicion?

5. nope. but cops guna cop man trust me. they abuse their power and there is nothing you can do about it without a good lawyer which i couldnt afford idk bout you and even then its 50/50 the judge sides with the police

6. Yeah no kidding. Go to Yosemite and they'll tear your shit up bad. Them people are looking for any felony they can see.

7. I got a dope ass neighbor. He came outside while I was hitting a bright blue bong and I didn't know he did. I just exhaled and cough a little bit and he said that smells good as fuck boss! I just sat there an looked at him and he laughed and he pulled out a Baggie full of it smiled and went inside and I sat there stoned off my ass and laughed I didn't know he even smoked an I've lived next to him for 5 years!

8. YA,lol, he probably thought either your going to rob him, or u saw him doing what u we're doing.

Oly

9. had a friend whos neighbor would sit on the front porch smoking unmentionables and nothing ever happened to him.