neighbor is growing kush outside that is mine

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Big Brick Bails, Jul 31, 2012.

1. In other words, if my neighbor came over to me on some blackmail/give me half shit he'd be lucky if I even offered to smoke him out let alone give them something to take home.

2. just went over there tonight to talk to him about it, he said hell yeah man, that was you? i'll share all of it with you i didn't know you smoked!

he let me take a picture touching it too! it feels like a peach, completely different feeling from any plant i've ever felt haha

[​IMG]

looks kinda droopy though, but it really perks up in the sun he says

awesome! :smoke:

3. That plant looks like its dying

4. Who are you? Monsanto? Who gaf.

5. that's what i said, he said he hasn't added anything to it except some tiger nutes and waters it daily. i'm not sure what to think of it or if it would yield anything better then popcorn buds

6. Yea that plant looks like its not getting enough sun wherever its at.

7. well it's blocked by a bunch of tree's cause he tries to keep it out of sight so it probably doesn't, but that's alright. at least i tried and i wasnt a dick about it, i just went to him and said "hey i can't help but notice that gignatic weed plant in your yard, that's awesome, i didn't know one of those seeds i threw over there would grow"

8. I got an idea watch it till close to havest like really close then in the middle of the night hop the fence and get your girl back

9. I think you are entitled to some because it wouldn't of happened at all with out you throwing that seed. Go over there one night when it's ready and take some buds. He probably doesn't even know it's pot LOL.

10. #50 SirenWasHere, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    [quote name='"michael015"']I got an idea watch it till close to havest like really close then in the middle of the night hop the fence and get your girl back[/quote]

Hop into a pit of sharks.

Edit: There are a lot of 15 year olds in this thread.

11. Nah dude, at night it's completely normal for the leaves to droop down a lot. They wake back up in the sunlight... Think of it as your plant sleeping! Looks healthy to me if that was a night shot! Only when it is droopy during light hours, should you worry.

12. The half oz. that tiny plant MIGHT yield when all is said and done is not worth betraying your neighbor over. Just ask if the guy wants to blaze one day and shoot the shit with him for a bit, that way he'll for sure want to repay the favor when it's harvest.

13. technically you threw it over to his property. it is now his. lol. just go over there and snatch a few buds when he's not home. fuck it.

14. The fuck... You thew it away, it's not yours anymore.
    And relax, let him enjoy it.

15. Go steal it man

16. yeah, I'm sure stealing it after he already told the guy he has been checking it out wouldn't be totally obvious.

17. What idiot just trows a precious and expensive seed over the fence to his neighboors yard and then as it bloosoms u whant half harvest, yo! I say its his shit now ure just beibg a prick for wanting it now that he put all his time and effort into growing it.

18. See if u can get a nug at least

19. It's kinda your fault for wasting the seed.

20. [quote name='"kuahiwi"']
    yeah, I'm sure stealing it after he already told the guy he has been checking it out wouldn't be totally obvious.[/quote]

Lol but at the same time, he wouldn't be able to get it back. He can't call the cops and say that guy stole my marijuana haha