neighbor is growing kush outside that is mine

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Big Brick Bails, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Just ask him for a hookup, not half the yield.

I would be like "Hell nahh"

2. I'd say if you threw the seed over the fence, it isn't yours anymore.

3. Go over at night and take the pot. Simple.

4. don't do that ^

5. ^ please do :cool:

6. Call the FBI on his ass. And the CIA.

7. I agree with the people who said it isn't yours anymore lol. But you should still talk to him about it

8. Prolly been said but it was your seed till the second it hit his property and you didn't retrieve it in a reasonable day or two.

9. I wouldn't ask for half of the harvest I would ask for a few grams but its his plant.

10. [quote name='"wazzup123"']Go over at night and take the pot. Simple.[/quote]

[quote name='"wazzup123"']^ please do :cool:[/quote]

Instantly despise you now, not that someone like YOU would care.

11. For what reason would you ask for a few grams?

It's not like OP accidentally threw the seed over there. He threw it over there because he had no use for it. The plant isn't his in any way.

12. Yeah, but maybe the neighbor is just a nice guy. I mean if I was growing and my neighbor asked nicely I would definitely give them a couple g's

13. I would too. I would just expect my neighbor not to feel like he's entitled to it

14. Call Homeland Security and tell them he's building a bomb in his backyard. That will freak him out.

15. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']

I would too. I would just expect my neighbor not to feel like he's entitled to it[/quote]

Well its not OP's plant.. but he can at least ask. If he says no then deal with it, you didnt grow it so its not yours

16. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']

For what reason would you ask for a few grams?

It's not like OP accidentally threw the seed over there. He threw it over there because he had no use for it. The plant isn't his in any way.[/quote]

just as a token "hey, guess what, that was actually my seed you got there! ha-ha! funny story huh! say, wouldnt it be totally crazy if you give me a couple grams just for fun? Cause, like, first i had the seed, then gave it to you. And now you have the plant and you could give some to me! like circle of life or something! ha-ha what do you say neighbor?!"
    something like that

17. Should have been a predetermined plan. Failure to plan = planning to fail :smoking:

18. [quote name='"zoomme"']

Instantly despise you now, not that someone like YOU would care.[/quote]

No I don't because it was a joke. I instantly dislike YOU now, and you should care. Don't get butt hurt quick or else others will feel the same :wave:

19. OP you should stealthily go over there and see if it's a male. DON'T TOUCH!

If it's a male you can put all your thoughts about the plant aside. If it's a female...well, you're back at square one.

20. you've invested zero time/effort/money in this plant, and you feel like you are entitled to half? get the fuck outta here with that garbage.

I'm guessing your growing knowledge is minimal at best, the fuck are you doing throwing kush seeds away in the first place?