neighbor is growing kush outside that is mine

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Big Brick Bails, Jul 31, 2012.

1. #1 Big Brick Bails, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012
    [​IMG]

I threw a seed over in his garden not too long ago and it started to grow he took it and put it in a pot and called it his but its really mine

What should I do I'm gonna confront him and ask him for half the harvest or is this a bad idea

2. Maybe he has absolutely no clue its pot? and just think its a pretty plan that magically grew?

edit: Oh and uhhh resize the pic or make it a link before Mr.Dial-up Internet complains about losing bandwidth.

3. Lol this is actually pretty funny. Just go up to him and casually ask "I like the plant you have in the backyard..." then see what he says. If he brings up that its weed say you threw the seed over a while ago and ask if he can hook it up.

4. Lol thats funny... I wouldnt tell em u want half the harvest, if u just threw a seed over there you pry werent expecting much to come of it. Itd be a dick move to just demand half the harvest. itd be a different story had you actually been the one to grow it to its current state, but it looks like he's got it goin well.

I mean, if i were you, id pry just walk over one day wen hes outside and walk up to the pot and say "Wow i had no idea itd take off like that!" Then he'll question you, and u can be like oh well i just threw a seed over here not too long ago, had no idea it would start growing..

But i wouldnt take it further than that.. He's growing it, so technically its his.

5. Lol he's the one caring for it. All you did is threw the seed over there.

It's not your plant, and you're entitled to none of it

6. [quote name='"cookiecrisp"']Lol he's the one caring for it. All you did is threw the seed over there.

It's not your plant, and you're entitled to none of it[/quote]

Yeah this. But you can just ask to hook it up when its harvested. Jokingly of course.. maybe he's a nice guy

7. true that ^.

but in reality if he's a cool guy he'd probably get you some bud if you tell him you threw the seed. but definitely not half

8. You threw the seed away, onto someone else's property nonetheless. You have no claim to the weed whatsoever IMO

9. If you were my neighbor I would tell you to go fuck yourself.

10. Lmao you just chucked a marijuana seed into his garden? Haha that's fucking hilarious I'm laughing my ass off.

11. Tell him you'll help him grow/harvest it. Tell him you know a lot about it. Help him out, and maybe he'll "Help you out" in return.

12. OP seems like the type (entitled) to take the whole plant once it's ready. Don't do it OP!

13. #15 Bunny Wailer, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012
    The book concerns an elephant named Horton, who is convinced by Mayzie (a lazy, irresponsible bird) to sit on her egg while she takes a short "break", which in actuality ends up being Mayzie's permanent relocation to Palm Beach.

Naturally, the absurd sight of an elephant sitting atop a tree makes quite a scene – Horton is exposed to the elements, laughed at by his jungle friends, captured by hunters, forced to endure a terrible sea voyage, and finally placed in a traveling circus. However, despite his hardships and Mayzie's clear intent not to return, Horton refuses to leave the nest through all of these, because he insists on keeping his word ("I meant what I said and I said what I meant, And an elephant's faithful, one hundred per cent!")

The traveling circus ends up visiting near Mayzie's new Palm Beach residence; she returns to the circus once the egg is due to hatch, and demands its return without offering any reward for Horton. However, when the egg hatches, the creature that emerges is an "elephant-bird" cross between Horton and Mayzie, and Horton and the baby are returned happily to the jungle, rewarding Horton for his persistence, while Mayzie is punished for her laziness by ending up with nothing.

^Wikipedia excerpt

14. It's not yours any more! :smoke:

15. U threw the seed over there, dont ask for shit lol
    Just watch that baby grow

16. [quote name='"BudButler"']Horton Hatches the Egg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/quote]

[quote name='"purplerhino"']

The book concerns an elephant named Horton, who is convinced by Mayzie (a lazy, irresponsible bird) to sit on her egg while she takes a short "break", which in actuality ends up being Mayzie's permanent relocation to Palm Beach.

Naturally, the absurd sight of an elephant sitting atop a tree makes quite a scene – Horton is exposed to the elements, laughed at by his jungle friends, captured by hunters, forced to endure a terrible sea voyage, and finally placed in a traveling circus. However, despite his hardships and Mayzie's clear intent not to return, Horton refuses to leave the nest through all of these, because he insists on keeping his word ("I meant what I said and I said what I meant, And an elephant's faithful, one hundred per cent!")

The traveling circus ends up visiting near Mayzie's new Palm Beach residence; she returns to the circus once the egg is due to hatch, and demands its return without offering any reward for Horton. However, when the egg hatches, the creature that emerges is an "elephant-bird" cross between Horton and Mayzie, and Horton and the baby are returned happily to the jungle, rewarding Horton for his persistence, while Mayzie is punished for her laziness by ending up with nothing.[/quote]

now we see the reason for childrens stories, brought to life.. Awesome

17. Hahaha lololol at OP for wanting the plant... Ilmao! Im surprised its even living.... Where do you guys live? Thats fcking hilarious situation though... Just let it be, its not yours you tossed the seed out, and not to mention your not growing it and you probably cant.

18. [quote name='"beatadrum"']OP seems like the type (entitled) to take the whole plant once it's ready. Don't do it OP![/quote]

Like that kid that wanted to take a plant from his neighbors grow cause he was protecting him from the cops by not calling them ..