Neighbor blasts music and I can hear it in my house

Discussion in 'General' started by NoobieGreen, Aug 22, 2016.

1. so my neighbor is like the angry drunk in our whole neighborhood. Close to every day when he's cooking dinner he plays this loud abnoxious music with these two huge speakers for like 2 hours. If I step out of my house it sounds like a concert. However when I'm in my house I can still hear it but it's fainted because well I'm in my house. But what should I do? If I can find out how to post video of how loud it is I might do that if you guys need to have a better idea.

2. Ask him if he could turn it down because you can hear it from inside. If he's a prick about it file a report.

3. Really only three things you can do.

1. Ignore it and put up with it.
    2. Talk to him about it.
    3. Call the cops with a noise complaint

Each has it's pluses and minuses, OP. Think your actions through.

• Like Like x 1
  4. The only reason he is blasting music is because he wants somebody to come over and have a beer with him.

5. If his yard didn't have coolers and a bunch of random shit scattered across is then maybe he'd have someone to drink with.

6. City ordinance usually has a time that music must be down, but it isn't until well after dinner time usually. Assuming that this gentleman doesn't eat at 10 pm, you can't do shit. Even if it were after 9 or 10 or whatever the time may be, fuck calling the police. You can either be a man and talk to this human shit statue and risk the consequences, or move.

7. Just realize I should of explained that earlier. My bad

8. With this mentality, you are not going to come out on top in this situation, this i guarantee you.

9. There's a 4th, which I have done. My reason is the barking dogs. Can't hear anything other than my stereo.
    Get a loud stereo with subwoofer.
    [​IMG]

10. Plant some dope in his backyard. :cool:

• Like Like x 1