Negril, Jamaica

Discussion in 'General' started by JaY PizzL, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Heading there next Sunday for a week. Anybody been there and got any tips for a daily smoker? Any places that are a must see? Hopefully it doesn't rain the whole time we are there. Any tips would be great!

2. dont buy bud off people trying to sell it in the airport is a definate thing u need to know. If your looking try to find a group of people on the street just chillin and talkin and go up and ask. Or if your staying in a resort you can ask some of the staff and they will most likely know.

Also there going to try to rip you, of course. So dont be afraid to bargin, its incredibly cheap for them. I have heard stories of people getting 6 inch buds and up for 5 or 10 bucks a bud.

And finally Bud is illegal in jamaica. I dont care how many people say its not, it is, just its not widely enforced. so just dont smoke out in the open or around many people, you never know what other tourist isnt MJ friendly.

For places to go, try to go to bob Marleys house and take a tour. People will try to sell you bud there, and sometimes they show you MJ plants just growing out back. haha. I would definatly go hiking one day, even if its just for half a day. Jamaica has amazing hiking trails and some of the scenery will amaze you. If you have never been try scuba diving. I used to work at a scuba shop and we did a trip to jamaica. But for beginners if you havent ever dove before, they offer intro courses where they will go over the basics, and take you out to a shallow reef and you can scuba and see all the crazy fish!!

But best of luck on the trip!!!!

3. Yea I def know its illegal there. I guess my best bet would be to ask a resort employee if they could help me out. Yea I heard the scuba diving is amazing and really want to try that. I don't think my wife would want to go hiking but it def sounds fun to me. I think she'll be to scared to leave the resort really, but maybe after a few drinks she'll gain some courage. Can't wait to go man but I really wanna score some ganj while I'm there. Im sure it will be no prob getting hooked up tho.

4. If you saa a sign at a bar that says beer joint or something similar you can actually get a brew and a joint. If staying at a resort.Their might be people selling things in the water on little boats, they usually sell herb. Chat up the bartender, they can usually tell you where to look or might provide it.

5. Sweet, thanks!

6. Rick's Cafe!! I have wanted to go there for so long, looks like i will be able to next summer and i'm stoked. It's pretty famous too, it's where the cliff divers are at and Nitro Circus went there too. Youtube it, there's tons of videos.

7. I'll def go to Ricks. I just read a ton about it! Too excited. I just hope I score some sensi. Or any ganj for that matter.

8. The herb I got wasn't sensi, but it was damn close. I had about 4 seeds in the whole quarter.