Negotiations Begin For Pacquiao-Mayweather

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by DogiaBoy, Nov 25, 2009.

1. I can't wait for this :D

Just hope it isnt on the same date as Shogun Machida 2 I think both these fights will be happening around the same time.

2. I hope Pacquiao destroys him.

3. me too

i wont pay for this shit tho, mayweather fights put me to sleep even tho i like his defense and speed but that shits boring

4. Mayweather doesn't lose.... sorry you philipino lovers.

I'll take him as the favorite over paq any day.

5. Boxing needs this

6. God I wanna see this. I'm not even really a fan of boxing but I'm so pumped for this. I think it has the potential to be one of the best sporting events of my lifetime from everything I've heard.

7. I went to Vegas in May for my sister's wedding, same weekend as the Pacquiao - Hatton fight which I went to see. Pacquiao was awesome and if this happens I hope he'll kick ass again.

Oh, and it seems it's already confirmed -.-

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnNazJr8LrM&feature=video_response]YouTube - Floyd Mayweather / Manny Pacquiao CONFIRMED[/ame]

8. This might be the first time I will think about paying for a boxing match.

Money vs. Manny. Epic.

9. i got money on my man Money!

10. Reported today that Pacquiao has also accepted, contracts just need to be signed and its a done deal :hello:

11. Mayweather is the naturally larger contestant, but has never been a big hitter. that being said, PacMan is a killer. Coto was stupid for fighting him, he will never be thought of the same again. Ya March 13th its on. Maweather is a great boxer, but, again, PacMan is a KILLER!!!

12. Put your money on Pacman.

Mayweather can dip & dodge all he wants, this thing is still ending with his face kissing the mat.