negligent

Discussion in 'General' started by telluride toker, Jan 29, 2004.

1. I hope this isn't embarrassing for you, neg, but I just wanna say congrats. You kinda had us scared for a while with all those pills. I thought it was over for you, and one day you'd just stop posting 'cuz you'd be dead or brain-damaged. But goddamn, you really pulled through well, and it sounds like you've been great at just sticking to the ganja. You went clean in a way I don't think I ever could've. I'd say I was proud of you, but to be proud of someone you have to have actually done something to get that person where they are. You did it all by yourself, neg.

Good job.
    Seriously.

P.S. If this post pisses you off, tell me by PMing me or post here and I'll delete it right away.

2. haha whoa i got a thread bout me..... SWEET!!

thanks dude its nice that someone actually cares that i'm stayin off pills cuz it dont seem like a whole lot of people think that its as hard as it is.

so thank you, thank you very much (in the worst elvis impersination ever performed)

3. Fair fuck to you for giving up them prescreption pills, bad shit.

Are you friends still on them as well or what's going on?

4. NEone whos been hooked on script candy knows that they arent easy to get off of...congrats

5. Yep! Congrats, negligent!!! Very proud, we are!!! :)

6. wheres neg?

7. so its been that long, god

8. hope hes alive

9. Ohhhh...It's the past...Like The Land Before Time.:coolalt: