Neglected Weed - Budding *lots of pics!!*

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by PCro182, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Me and my buddy were sparking a bowl, of some pretty decent shit. We were pretty pumped for school to let out and shit and we were ready for an awesome summer. So after we picked out the seeds we were like holy fuck, we should grow these. So we picked up some potting soil and a planter. Went out to a field by our houses and half buried the pot with the seeds in it, threw some water on it. We visited them for like the first week but then kinda stopped. Then after the first week of school, we remember them and wanted to check them out. And two actually survived and grew. One is lookin pretty sexy, but the other . . . well not so hot. It doesn't look like any strain I've ever seen. I think the one plant killed the other and is now flourishing. Both appear to be female. Take a look and tell me what you think? Tips? Any input is appreciated. Don't know how long they have been flowering, any guesses? Any suggestions for when to harvest these.

:eek:

[​IMG]

:D

[​IMG]

:hello:

[​IMG]

:wave:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:(

[​IMG]

Yeah , this shits fucked up :confused:

[​IMG]

2. The half dead one looks alot like a male to me, one that is near the end of its life as they flower a month before the females, but I'm no expert, I would pull it up ASAP and get well away from female, although by the looks of it I would say it had already pollinated the female, but you never know, as I said I'm no expert so someone else may know better, the female looks like its going ok though, but I think you could have alot of seeds when you crop it, still a smoke though, a free one aswell, I've paid good money for grass full of seeds

3. Yea the one that looks bad is definitely a male. Kill the shit out of it.

4. From the look of the leaves I would say its some strain of Sativa, got a while to flower yet, might be an idea to feed it a little something, give it the best chance possible, The white hairs on the heads need to start turning brown before you harvest her.
    If this place where you grew them is safe then next year you might want to try to grow some Lowryder or better yet Lowryer 2, good plant for sticking out in the wild, only grows small, seeds arn't that expensive, but you will need to watch for males and pull them as soon as they show :wave::smoking:

5. Thanks for the quick replys. I'm gonna head back and pull that one right after i finish this post. Is there any good use for it, or should it jsut be disposed of. What would you reccomend to feed her? Bloombooster? what kind of N-P-K should we look for. Thanks for the tip About the Lowryder, we'll try that next year, and maybe be more attentive. Stick with the thread were gonna be giving this baby some tlc the next few weeks. :)

6. From what I understand and have read in guides the feed at the flowering stage needs to be low in N, and high in P & K, I personally use BioBizz Bio-Bloom along side BioBizz TopMax, but any bloom boosting feed should be the right balance of NP&K, don't throw loads of food at her, add small amounts first, well below guidlines on bottle, build it up as time goes by, and STOP feeding her anything 2 weeks before harvest, just give her water to flush her though, good luck with it, let us know how you get on.

P.S. I don't know of any use for the male, apart from compost maybe ;)

:gc_rocks::bolt:

7. Hey just curious, What size pot you got your girl in?

8. you are looking to harvest about a 1/4 oz if you are lucky! growing marijuana is a very serious crime, for $50 worth of pot, it isn't worth it. also, as was said, skinny leaves tends to mean sativa, long flowering period, hope you live where it is warm in november.

9. your right, growing marijuana is such a serious crime, youve turned my life around, i just turned them into the cops an hour ago! :hello: Stickerbushman has saved me! :eek: But seriously why do you have to bring pecimism into this. I think ill pull more than 1/4 ounce, and even then, its free bud ya know?

10. oh and orange - sorry i didnt see your post from above, im not sure what size the pot is, but its not big, im thinking about re-potting but am worried that the shock will stunt the flowering, what do you think?

11. kill that male or..he prob already has..sucked the soul out of your girl and polluted her with his seed.

12. yeah I pulled that demon yesterday, and plan on giving her some sort of bloom boost within a week - i want to make sure she is healthy as can be before i do use the booster since i havent been taking real good care of her.. does anyone know a good brand to buy from lowes , or home depot? :confused:

13. you could make hash out of that male but you'll get only like a gram if that

14. hod do ya make hash out of the male iv all ways wondered :smoking: and if its easy i mite try it and can it be done with females stems leafs etc. . .
    Reedy Mc

15. the male has been taken care of already : ) and im sure if you type hash in the search bar you could find a how-to to make it

16. hash would have been nice : )

17. I would deff. transplant her but don't put her into another pot, put her right into the ground. Maybe fill your new hole with potting soil instead of the natural soil so the roots spread faster. Just my opinion.

GL with your grow man

18. Sorry dude, Ive sorted it now, did'nt think it would up the whole darn page :eek:, lol

:bongin::gc_rocks::bongin: