Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Negative effects of weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by the_tobzster, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Hey guys,

I just wanted to know your opinions or what you think the negative side effects of bud are(if you think there are any)?

I have been smoking up quite a bit recently and have found it makes me much less active, a little depressed at times and sometimes even quite angry at random shit. But I am just sort of smoking because I have a shit load of weed, not that I need to haha

Weird because when I lived in CA I smoked all the time to help with my stressful job and I never had an issue at all.

What do you guys think?

:bongin:

2. Sometimes I don't have a huge appetite in the morning until I smoke. I usually smoke first, but if I don't I just tough it and get dem calories.

Sent from a pineapple under the sea.

• Like Like x 1