Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Negative Aspects of Marijuana

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 805toda520, Aug 16, 2008.

1. Your absolutely right, we all try to avoid the negative aspects of MJ, but your situation sounds like a complicated one, if your dependant on it, it doesnt mean every single person on the forum is dependant on it as well, i smoke whenever I have weed or whenever someone else around me has weed.

I don't automatically crave weed because its 12:00 on a sunday no man, thats bullshit. It sounds like you have an addictive personality and your trying to make us have one too, so you can justify that your not alone in people who are completly reliant on marijuana.

I guess MISERY isnt the only thing that loves company...

2. I guess I was exagerating slightly on my dependancy. I don't crave it and can go a week without it. But after about 7 days or so I feel so bored all the time and just really want to get stoned. My anger problems also return after an extended period of not smoking. I just get bored as fuck, all my friends smoke it and literally all I do when I go out with them is get stoned. It's so hard to go out and just... sit there not smoking, but at the same time it's horrific staying inside for too long not doing anything.

I hate cigarettes, they make my mouth feel dirty and do absolutely nothing for me. I'm addicted to nicotine though, I attitribute that to a big part of my difficulty laying off weed.

3. My friend, you need to do some serious thinking on what your doing now and what kind of effects its gonna have later on, maybe you should try doing a detox program or something not smoking weed for 2 weeks, and then coming back into it but moderating it.

Youve made it a neccesity in your life when its not, its a luxury. When this happens its when people get addicted and can't function without it, I hope to god your not at this point but it will happen eventually.

Get on it right now, or you won't be able to later on in life.

BTW, quit cigs man their fucking gay, and they hurt you alot worse then weed, my advice to you is pick up a vape and stop fucking your lungs up, get a portable one if you like to do it on the go.

4. #44 owowow2, Aug 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2008
    Lol. sorry bro... use some big words and increase your ego by raggin on someone u dnt even know via grasscity forums. fuck off imo. no need to be a peice of shit when you don't fuckin know me. meet me, smoke with me, and chill and then we'll talk. fuck.

christ, was it what i said? for real... wanna hold an intellectual talk or something? you don't know where i work, what i do, who i am... a grasscity post is no viable reason whatsoever to judge someone bro... damn. pm me, ill gladly give you my aim or whatever and we'll talk.

peace bro. smoke a little more for the benefit of us all. thanks:wave::smoking:

5. weed defently makes me tired at times. I think im gonna take a break. Im also unsure of how safe "SMOKING" actually is. even tho it hasnt been linked to cancer there are times when my breathing and heart feels a bit fucked

6. mayne ye it has some negative effects, but i look at life in a better way when im stoned,i smoke alot daily (as most of the peole in season tokers) and you should be used to be being stoned alot if ur in 'seasoned tokers' so its not relly an issue and most of us ignore the negative effects or just say fcuk it and smoke a bowl/blunt/popper/hookah/bong/vape....or eat your weed....

P.s
    Smokin a bowl of jamaican sugar bud! ;)

7. negative effects for me are a lot of naps and slight motivation to do simple things. I have no memory problems at all. When my throat starts to hurt I switch to the vape. As long as you can grow and not spend money and not get in trouble with the law I will continue to use/cultivate cannabis for as long as I feel like

8. Lol no need for me to 'quit' cigarettes, I never smoked them in the first place :p And no I'm not at the point where I can't function without it, I still get As at college and am still the captain of my football (soccer to US) team, we won the league and a cup last year in a really tough league. I'm worried if I keep on smoking it'll really catch up with me though. I'm not completely dependant on it, I know a lot of people who can't get out of bed unless they have a joint. I've at least curbed my smoking to nights as opposed to smoking in the day. The main problem I've got with quitting is how rooted into my friendship circle it is, literally all my closest friends are stoners. But I'm going to University next year so I'll be moving away from my town, I think it'll be far easier to quit for a few years while I get on with my further education without being called up everyday by people asking me if I want to come and get blazed.

9. this is all back and forth between a bunch of people.I dont like smokin weed because it effects my relationship with people who dont, not negatively per say, but its just different to hang out and do nothing without weed somtimes.
    As for positive, if your with people who smoke weed then just smoke weed and smoke weed and more weed and be high its REALLY sweet i guarentee

10. Get a vaporizer and all our problems are solved. Weed is virtually unharmable if we smoke from a vape. :) God Bless Technology

11. I feel you on the boredom part man, once i ran out of weed and started popping pills when i was younger. Big mistake. Boredom contributes to why i smoke in the first place. I think once you get away from your stoner group of friends you'll meet a lot of people who enjoy other activities other than just getting high all the time. Good luck to you.

12. Cannabis is not a drug,my friend.

13. Yes it is.

14. The increased heart rate weed induces can make people with underlying heart conditions have a heart attack wich can be deadly.This is of course an almost negligible percentage of stoners or people who try it

15. i feel you on the moneyflow problems lol

16. The worst thing about marijuana is having to buy it from drug dealers. Not saying that all dealers are bad, but most of them are people that I want to get away from as fast as possible. I've only ever had one dealer who I trusted and felt completely at ease around, and his ass moved to frickin' Mississippi. Why anybody would move there is beyond me.

17. I also hate dealing with dealers, their fucking gay ass scumbags that can't wait to rip you off and take your money.

If only we had a dealer like Saul from Pineapple Express, it probably blaze evreyday :smoking: just so I could see him to buy weed. :D

18. It makes you alot quieter. When I take tolerance breaks I can hardly every shut up for more than a minute but when ive been toking for a while im all in my own world not saying anything.

19. He probably moved to mississippi because its more country than where he lived before.

20. The only problem for me with marijuana isnt with the weed its self. I hate the way people judge me if they find out i smoke weed. People who dont even know me tell me how bad of a person i am just for smokin a little green. I fucking hate it when people do that shit.