NeeFs SEARCH FOR THE INDOOR SUN!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by NeeF, Dec 2, 2015.

• Like Like x 2
  1. I seen them bro lookin good over there. Feel free to show em here if ur up to it to Idk everything so the guys might b able to help when I can't

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  2. I'm pulling some sugar, NeeF

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Shits lookin fire man I'm not to happy wit my grow right now and things have gotten outta hand wit the flower tent stalling on me for that last 37 days and I'm jus now seeing buds but I believe it was heat as things got above 95 almost everyday for 2-3 weeks. But they look like they bout to kick in I also raised the light up to 20" and put the other girls on pots to even things out so I didn't have my light all funky. But think I'm Goin to have to flip all my tents but the 3x2 might have to pull the 2x2 and the Mars out again

• Like Like x 3
  4. That heat is a bitch man. I know you been battling it for awhile now. Best just to shut it all down and give me your cob lights. Haa!

• Like Like x 3
  5. By this time next year you'll know what to do in each season. You'll know how to manage the heat, cold and humidity. You already have the light part figured out
    man seeing your cob build has awoken my need for custom light. I have 1 tent and 1 grow at a time and them lights would top it off.

• Like Like x 3

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  7. .

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  8. 1471803787883.jpg 1471803798474.jpg 1471803806355.jpg 1471803813940.jpg 1471803820531.jpg 1471803828076.jpg 1471803846057.jpg 1471803856195.jpg 1471803865230.jpg 1471803877096.jpg

Well the flower tent finally kicked in and their lookin alright so far checking for hermies the whole time for that month stall but hoping they pull thru and finish strong for me. Both 2in1 will get the flip tonight jus now installing the exhaust fan and intake fan installed in the newest 2in1 tent. Once I chop the patients tent I'll put up the 2x2 and veg these clones in that and the 2x3 til some space gets free. Prolly will run mothers and wait til clones get big enough to flower I'm Goin to b doing some strain hunting and pickin the ones I really want

• Like Like x 6
  9. Looking good

• Like Like x 1
  10. It's great that your heat stress was minimal and your girls bounced back and look sweet!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Yea it seems to b temps have been under 85 for the past week so we should b in the clear from here on out now it's time to get my heater situation together. Not Goin to run the heater fans this year and see if I can run this propane heater heat the whole shed. Now that I have it insulated it should retain heat better which it did well last year jus the extra from the heater fans sucked ass so Goin to try and run this and see how it works I will hook up the fans jus in case but will only go to those if the propane heater doesn't work at all or they need the heater fans if it get to cold but I believe it will do ok.

• Like Like x 3
  12. I popped some giesel x Appalachian beans, giesel is chem d x mass super skunk so I'm hoping I got to bust out with the extra carbon filter to control the skunky funky dankness

4x2 grow tent ( platinum p300 led)

• Like Like x 3
  13. Man I done popped 2 gsc and klp nether popped I'm pissed I got 3 more of each so these next ones better pop lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 5
  14. Hey brother I have a question for you, I started getting some spots on a few leaves on two of my ladies. One was transplanted four days ago and the other about 10 days.they have bothered been topped, mainlined and lst. The room temp I'd staying at 83 with lights on and 77 with lights of. Humidity 55%. I was thinking it was do to all the stressing, but I'm new and don't have a clue. Any help would be good. Thanks bro

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Looks like the leaf tips could of got to close to the light .. My plants would like that when they would grow into the Cfls I was using for veg .....

What kind of light and how close ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  16. Doesn't look major so I wouldn't freak out unless it all over the plant. I get Lil spots like that to once the leaf gets bigger or if theirs enough leafs on the plant now I would jus take it off in the next deflor

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3