NeeFs SEARCH FOR THE INDOOR SUN!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by NeeF, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Doin good bro you? The girls have recovered and r starting to show me more hairs each day so that's good except the 00 kush she's still stretching

• Like Like x 2
  2. I'm doing ok bro . Just saying hi .. Glad to here the girls are starting to recover .

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  3. Heat has been pretty brutal up here the last few weeks . 94 degrees out on the bay yesterday

• Like Like x 3
  4. Y'all poll catching everything we had the past few weeks

• Like Like x 4
  5. Yeah I hope it's done soon .. Shit gets brutal at work

• Like Like x 4
  6. I bet work in wit that heat. U end up takin that position?

• Like Like x 3
  7. Yes sir ... A little more responsibility at work but I want to move up and make more money so I had to take it

• Like Like x 5
  8. Hell Yea bro gotta take that. Congrats bro and sry to hear about the garden bro that fuckin sucks but do what u said bro sit bac thing about what u can do better look bac at pics and see what u can do different and you'll come bac wit a vengeance I know it. They might b able to take the girls away from us but they'l can't take that green thumb away. Keep ur head up bro and hit me up bor if u need to.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Man this hoe jus won't stop growing 20160818_160744.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. 2nd and 3rd pic tents will get the flip on Sunday their jus getting to big to let go any longer and the flower tent has stalled to long to go wit the orginal plan a few girls r a few weeks ahead of them so we should b able to move them over to the big tent maybe mid flower or the end to free up some space for veg. But once I get this gsc and klp Goin they will prolly b the only thing I run for a while wit a few stragglers in there to.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Thanks brother . You know I'll be around still . I'll miss you guys to much . Bad enough I miss the grow buttt lol [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dropped some a x t and some of the auots form the cititcal Lee line ...

They can't take it all bro ... Everything I have learned this year is in the bank . Downloaded on my hard drive lol .... Passion and drive will aways be there . Can't take that away either

So I made up some soil ... Went to the leave and grass pill and got my compost and mixed it with some peat and perlite ... I threw a little bone meal in too for some p ... Hope that dome have to cook .. I dimt see anything on the net that said it does ... So I guess we organic at this point .... I'm gonna put them in the woods ... Day light is down to 14 hrs a day but I juts what to grow something and we might juts finish before first frost ....

If the spout the 21 they will be 60 days October 21 .. The average first frost here is middle November so I could possibly go 75 days with these girls .. Yields will be down due to the shorter days .. Hopefully we have an Indian summer

Autos suppose to do well In the cold too though
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  12. Hope that goes well for u bro it sucks u had to chop everything did u at least get some harvest out of it?

• Like Like x 3
  13. The last 2 hogs was harvested ...started the cure on one of the hogs about a week before the shut down . The second hog was chopped a week before i shut things down and is now dried and jarred

Both the BG clones and the purple train wreck was cooked down into butter . They was oh so close ..

The purple train wreck was gonna be special too

I got plenty of bud for now lol

• Like Like x 4
  14. What up fam? Miss me?

Sent from my Z797C using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  15. Yeah, like a bad case of the shits! Haa! (just kidding bro!) Where ya been?

• Like Like x 2
  16. What up fam! Yea it good to have u bac bro

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  17. Ive b33n In the shadows but my garden is thriving in the light

• Like Like x 3
  18. What up NeeF I sent you some pics of my 4 ladies .

• Like Like x 1
  19. Velvet bud drying as of this morning uploadfromtaptalk1471734165188.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1471734183595.jpg

• Like Like x 5