Neef help plant burnt!!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by calmurray, Jan 19, 2013.

1. New growerI think I may feed them too early. I'm growing purple kush auto in an areogaden. Right now the light are on for 24hr. Their 20 days from seed and i gave them nutes at @ 14 days .simce the burn I change water out to just ph water. Wht else can I do to help?!?!

Attached Files:

2. ^^

you need to post this in the sick plants section..

only thing you can do is lower the amount of nutrients (PPM) you give next time.. that's assuming that your PH is inline and it's actually nutrient burn and not some sort of lockout or other issue.

also keep in mind that the older burnt growth will never repair so keep an eye on the new growth to see how things are progressing.

3. Flush it out with plain water, seedlings use around 100-150 ppm, but growing is a game of patience, being new you probably got excited :), just flush it real good and hold back on the nutes. Like the above poster said the dieing leaves wont repair they will continue to wilt. I'd cut them off save your plant from wasting energy on them. Good luck

4. Thnks for the info! Yea I think I feed them to soon tht was my fist time feeding them and tht happend! I'm going to flush for a week or two. The new growth isn't burnt.

5. Has anyone seen something like this? Coming from just one plant. The others seem ok??? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395928245.633930.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1395928264.983337.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum