NEEF’S BACK AT LIKE A CRACK ADDICT!!! ALL AUTOS IN A 3x3 and 4x3 TENTS!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by NeeF, Aug 30, 2020.

1. What’s up GC I’m back after a lil well needed break. For those who know I have my tents in my shed but this time I have it insulated with AC and heater. I’m not running my DIY cob light as it grew legs and walked away from my buddy’s house so I’m rolling with my Amare SE450 in the 3x3 and 2 Amare SP300s in the 4x3 did that for better coverage over the 2 areas. This isn’t my first time growing autos but the times b4 was comparison grows and I had focused my effects on my photo plants well this time I’m all autos.

At the moment I’m hunting for the high yields with best smoke to keep in the garden. If you know of anybody other then Mephisto Genetics(these are the autos I have grown) that has good yielding and good smoke then please feel free to drop them anytime. My next order of beans with prolly be some FastBuds Genetics as I see they are like Mephisto and only do autos and as of right now I can’t find any seed bank that has Mephisto in stock.

I’m running these in 5gal hempy buckets as I had success with them in my last auto grow. I’m doing coco wit a lil perlite and for the 4x3 I will be running straight Jacks 3-2-1 with some recharge, silca, photosynthesis plus, and fulpower, and also MOAB during flowering. I think I might use roots excel on those as well. But the point of using the Jacks is to try and keep it simple so I don’t want to add to much to it but I do want to jus add some beneficial supplements for the girls and use Jacks as the main source of nutes. In the 3x3 I will be comparing the Jacks 3-2-1 with House and Gardens almost full line I thought it came with the alien extract but it didn’t might get some but I don’t have any algebra extract to run with the Jacks but I do know of a product called barley extract that was recommended to me years ago here on the forums and worked well so I might add them in if I see They could benefit from using the products. I could jus go wit the barley extract as it’s cheaper then the algen and use it with both nute lines it’s up in the air right now but for now we are running what we got. Ok that’s what I got going on as of today I’ll get some pics up and let y’all kno what strains I’m running in the next post!

Thanks for stopping in and enjoy the GROW!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. [​IMG]
    Ok here we got Wedding Cake(Barney’s Farm) Do-Si-Dos(Barney’s Farm) and Jack Herer(Seedsman) these are the girls who will receive Jacks 3-2-1 they actually have had 3 feedings so far one at half strength and 2 at full strength their 4th feeding will be today as they got a gal of plain water yesterday. Today they will get full strength Jacks with fulpower and recharge and silca this will be their first feeding of recharge and silca. And also started tying them down yesterday to.

• Like Like x 2
  3. [​IMG]
    Here’s the 3x3 in here we got Zkittles OG(Barney’s Farm) and gorilla glue(expert seeds). The ones that are above grown is the zkittles OG I had popped a glue gelato but it didn’t pop so the gorilla glues will do. One has came out his shell the other is still coming up obviously they having been feed yet maybe later this week or next weekend they get their first feeding. Idk which ones will get what yet but I’ll let y’all kno once I get to feeding them.

Thanks for stopping by I will update weekly or as major stuff happens enjoy the GROW!

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  4. I’ll pull up a chair if you don’t mind

• Like Like x 2
  5. I found you

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'm in. Starting a hempy auto this week and always about learnin stuff. Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  7. IMG_2021.JPG IMG_2023.JPG
    I’m calling it week 3 for the big girls! The 2 Zkittles OG will get they first feedings this weekend sometime and the GG#4 will get it soon as they get a cpl nodes up.

The big girls have been receiving full strength of the Jacks I did go down to a straight 3-2-1 on the wedding cake she was showing a lil signs of burn look like she responded well to it. Nothing special really jus watching them do their thing now. I’ll keep y’all posted if anything pops up which I’m hoping it doesn’t lol. Stay growin my friends!

• Like Like x 2
  8. And also thanks to all that has subbed up feel free to chat it up and kick the shit jus be respectful and peaceful

• Like Like x 2
  9. Awoo riding

• Like Like x 2
  10. Sweet.

• Like Like x 2
  11. IMG_2032.JPG IMG_2033.JPG

Went straight 3-2-1 on everything tonight and I did add 1ml of Roots Excel this feeding and will do it next feeding as well and that’ll be it. Other then that all is goin good wedding cake responded well to lowering the nutes I’ll see how the others respond this time.

For the lil ones still no feedings yet not even for the tall one probably tomorrow but the comparison will begin soon but with that one being littler the the other zkittles OG hope it still makes it a fair comparison.

Well the show should start getting interesting soon in here so stay tuned and as always thanks for stopping by.

• Like Like x 2
  12. IMG_2065.JPG IMG_2066.JPG

I lost one of the GG#4 idk what happen I walked in and it was slumped over I think my daughter hit it and I didn’t notice but o well I still got the Zkittles OGs to do my comparison on. I’ll still run the other GG#4 on the H&G to see what it do.

For the bigger girls everything is goin good I think I got them all dialed in on the Jacks now I believe the 3.6/2.4/1.2 is to much for them at the early stages I should have been doin 3/2/1 straight up and goin up to the max number first sign of flowering or maybe a week b4. Both the Wedding Cake and Jack Herer are flowering and the Do-Si-Dos looks like she jus started a cpl days ago. I really like the structure of the Wedding Cake if she ends up being good smoke and yields good then she will be a keeper a lil funny with the nutes but recovered fast from the lite nute burn. Do-Si-Dos not spreading as much as I would like but still nice structure I can work with. Jack herer has som big leafs and needs a lot of deflor a lil to much for my comfort for autos but definitely a fast grower. Hoping all are goin to be worthy to keep around but we shall see.

Also I did move down to a 3x3 from the 4x3 because it wouldn’t zip up so I went to 2 3x3s plus it give me a lil more work space. Thanks again guys/gals for stopping by I’ll keep y’all posted!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Nice looking stuff you got going on here neef. I highly suggest if you are going to get more mephisto seeds that you buy them direct from mephisto.. every 3 pack you buy is acctually a 5 pack when bought through mephisto!! I haven't personally grown any fast buds but I see some people love and some people not so much.. i have not been very impressed with the few that I ran from expert seeds(neither did the photo amnisia haze perform) i have mostly run mephisto genetics because well the got fire weed even if the plants are not huge!! Its crazy though i ended up having to flip to 12/12 for 3 of my 4 mystery seeds to flower.. I will be popping in to check out how its going..

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Hey man nice grow ! Looks awesome. I just wanted to let you know that ethos has some autos now that look niceeeee

• Like Like x 3
  15. I’ve been looking for the mephisto site to open up to get a few packs but their site is down and every store is out of em as soon as they do I will be getting some. Thanks for stopping bro and feel free to drop knowledge anytime.

16. Yea I seen that I wanna check them out I might but 100$ for a 6 pack is rough but might break down and get em one day

17. Everything is been going good so far except this GG#4 doesn’t seem like it wants to grow so its gone as well I think I’m goin to cram in the zkittles OG in with the big girls cancel the comparison grow and get some more beans goin. For some reason one of my zkittles OG is growing mushrooms in the pot. It was amended soil from burbee but not much but idk it was coming out my drain holes last time I thought it was perlite til I grabbed it and felt it. Today it was on the top soil a lot to hopefully it don’t mess wit my roots and they strong enough to push thru it. IMG_2097.JPG IMG_2096.JPG IMG_2095.JPG

18. If you get on there email list they usually send out when they have a drop. But the obvious time is 4/20 and any other major weed related stuff like that. They always have 420 sale.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2