neeed to get sober HELPPPP

Discussion in 'General' started by CHRONIKKKK, Jun 12, 2006.

1. "I'm too stoned for this shit"

2. lmfao i took a shower that helped had some coffe .. jus ,made me hyper ... and to answer diamond rasta about accidentally getting to high lol
    and i made a gravity bong ... the one where u put water in a bottle make 2 holes at the bottom put a bowl in the thing at the top of the bottle and let the water flow thru the holes while you light the bowl up ... yeah and i took 3 hits (3 bowls) and yeah it hit me BADLY ... for some reason and i have high tolerance too ... i unno but it was good

3. um what sobers me up is nothing really cause your blasted off your ass man, but if your rents dont know you smoke take a shower or at least wash your hands, brush your teeth, and change clotehs so you wont smell like weed, and if they ask why your acting weird just say that you havent eaten all day and your blood sugar level is low and thats why you ate 10 pizza's, the perfect cover, low blood sugar

4. lol thanx a lot but .. that was yesterday .. ima fine now lol .. well styll high but not THAT high

5. That makes total sense.

gravity bongs absolutley fuck me up every time.

6. mix vinegar and baking soda and smear it in your eyes it'll sober you up real quick i promise.

7. Well said, that was my first thought too.

Glad to hear things went alright. Showers & eating are sure buzz kills for me.