Neeed help Thinking cutting her down

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by XxblueboyxX420, Sep 29, 2010.

1. #1 XxblueboyxX420, Sep 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2010
    ok today I went out and checked on her and she was looking green and fine.. little yellow but then I saw little mold on the back side... this side get not great direct sun and much I think... but weather been wet and humidity has been high in the 100% tomorrow (9/30/2010) going to run and next day too.. but from Saturday to Monday going to be sunny with temp 53F low 68F High.. Do you think I should cut her down... I taken some picture of the buds

FORECAST
    Tonight: Areas of fog. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 56. Southwest wind between 7 and 10 mph.

Thursday: Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Areas of fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 68. South wind between 6 and 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Thursday Night: Rain. Low around 61. Breezy, with a south wind between 17 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 46 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Friday: Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 67. Breezy, with a south wind between 18 and 20 mph, with gusts as high as 46 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.

Friday Night: Rain likely, mainly between 1am and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. West wind between 5 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

Attached Files:

2. thinking about cutting... what you guys think?

3. i think i maybe already told u this in another thread but i personally would wait a little bit. maybe after the sunny weekend you said fri-mon sunny. maybe a little longer if possible that girl will be puffy and really covered i think in the end

4. idk its going to get dumped with 3 inches of rain

5. Hammer in some wooden posts around ur crop and fasten a clear plastic sheeting over the top just before it is supposed to pour with rain..

6. #6 XxblueboyxX420, Sep 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2010
    I cant... ): guess I have to cut her down... rain going to rot and/or mold her

7. Its too early for its full potential. It will be decent to good smoke now but wait another week or two and it could be some straight killer. I would let her do her thing and watch her as closely as possible. If mold is persistant then its prolly that time.

8. yaa going to cut the bud stem off... if I see more I cut... anyone have any idea how to protect the bottom stem around big flow pot... for rain

9. i'm in maine to. i'm lettine mine go another week but if you start seeing mold yeah your right cut it but this weekened is looking nice. happy harvest:wave::smoke:

10. Hey! yaaa it has mold on one little bud not even close to the mother plant going to cut it off and see if if it does not mold... check it every other day..

11. is she in a pot or the ground? if she is in a pot u can put her under some trees and she will get less rain. if she is over watered a little she will bounce back in about a day. as long as its sunny after that.
    to stop the mold just try to keep the rain off the buds can put clear plastic bags over them or anything-justt temporary tho for the rainy days

12. had to cut her... here pic of the buds.. this was my first grow and I could not be happier:smoke:

Attached Files:

13. thats all you got? did you sample any yet?

14. hhey trim that a little more if u havent already...that looks pretty good! could have went a little more but dont want to risk it. enjoy ur first homegrown smokee buddy!