needy bitch

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Platypus313, Jan 29, 2009.

1. So I have been making plans to smoke out my newbie friend for so long.
    She used to criticize me for smoking until she got high for the first time and had been begging to smoke with me ever since.
    So we finally go around to a day we were both free. (today)
    I went and bought the best weed I could find.
    I was gonna give her my first pipe as a gift (I have no this girl for about 5 years).

So we meet up and she offered to drive. We were gonna go park in this park and smoke there. I brought a sploof just in case...So we get there but she starts bitching. I don't want my car to smell. And I said the sploof and febreez totally eliminate the smell and that we'd crack the windows. She refused. So I was like "Fine, what do you want to do?" And she wanted to go into this open field with no trees, surrounded by houses, right next to a playground with tons of kids and parents and smoke there. I told her it wasn't a good idea and that we would get caught. So I said I'd call my friend who would match us and we'd smoke at his house and she said ok. But then she was like "no fuck that! I don't want to waste my gas!! What else can we do." So I told her about a spot I knew about that was pretty chill. So we got there and she said it was gross and didn't want to smoke there. I told her "Well what do you want? I bought a ton of dank" and she replies with "Dank is such a stupid word." I asked if she wanted to get high or not and she said "Well i just want a little because I don't want to get baked." And I told her we could just smoke a bowl or two. But then she said she was going to hook up with a guy in an hour and didnt have time. Then she said didn't want to drive high and when I asked why she offered to use her car she said "I don't trust you"

So yeah there is my rant. I had her drop me off at my car and now she is all pissed at me because I wouldn't compramise.
    That's what I get for trying to smoke out a newbie.
    Isn't that bull?

2. youve known her for 5 years and she doesnt trust you? the fuck? im sorry man but thats just straight fucked up. if she didnt wanna get baked then why did she even go out? isnt that the point of smoking weed? haha

3. That's not because she's a newbie. It's because she's clearly a bitch.

4. Yeah it sucked.
    She has never been like that before.
    I can only imagine how much of a buzz kill she would have been if we actually smoked.

5. what a dumb bitch, honestly that line pissed me off " Well i just want a little dont want to get baked" who says that. Sounds like shes too scared to smoke in the first place and just wasted you're time.

6. Hahahahahahahaha!

When I smoke with people who are dancing with Mary Jane for the first time, I always buy a ton of dank weed and make them smoke themselves retarded :D

Got a friend coming over who's gonna smoke for the first time on Friday and another on Saturday, on Friday me and my friend are gonna make a L joint..... Shit is gonna blow his mind..... and mine....

I think I will post pics.

7. I also find it hilarious that she won't "waste her gas", which couldn't amount to much money, but she expects you to smoke her out on your expensive weed. Yeeeeahhhh....

8. ha what a fucking bitch. :rolleyes:

9. after knowing her for 5 years, how could it just now be a surprise that she is, in fact, a needy bitch?

10. not cool man. not cool.

11. Wow what a bitch.

Once she said she didn't wanna waste her gas i'd just have left, if she's too cheap to use up some gas when she's getting smoked up on really awesome expensive weed, she doesn't deserve it.

12. I don't know about you, but if a friend of mine that i've known for five years said that they didn't trust me it would be over right their and then.

13. And she was hooking up with another guy later on? Fuck that shit!

14. I'll just jump in at the 13th person to call her a bitch.
    Fucking bitch.
    don't fuck with her anymore bro...she doesn't trust you after 5 years? Jeez...

15. what a bitch. I'd honestly never hang out with her again that shit would have made me livid. I probably would have bitched her out right there and then for wasting my time.

16. #16 Weezy D, Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2009
    I dont know about you, but if a girl told me she was going to hook up with another dude I would not talk to that bitch.

And females wonder why they get kidnapped and raped or axed.

17. wow what a fuckin bitch. I've delt with chicks like that

18. wow just reading what happned seriously pissed me off. Cause Ive been there

19. And this is your friend of 5 years? Upgrade upgrade...or just don't bother smokin with her at the least ;)

20. if i were u i would legit pull out my 9 and shoot her in the neck at least 3 times then make a doll out of her hair