Needs professional assistance for flowering.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by urgr8estfear, Apr 21, 2006.

1. Gutted......:(

Good luck with the remaining little beut....:D

2. You could sex your seeds before you put all that time and energy and cost of nutes into them by looking very closly to the end of the seed that breaks off the bud. A female seen will have an indentation and a male seed will have a protrusion just like in real life girls have a vagina and boys have a dick..... Same with MJ seeds

3. try not to go too extreme with the pruning, while im in the, its okay to cut leaves camp, i decided to try a drastic and extreme measure, i cut off all the fanleaves on my main stalk right before flowering....

needless to say , the plants a lil stunted i think..... ima post pics and final weight with my conclusion up here at the end of january when i chop.

so some clippin is okay, just dont clip too much.... i clipped too much and my plant suffered.

4. Yo,

I wouldnt cut anything off once you start flowering except for maybe 10 days before flowering.

pic one is blackberry bubba, cut the day after put into flowering. notice everywhere there is a fan leaf there is a bud.
    Pic two is mad man og witch was cut 10 days prior to flowering then touch up at day 14.

The plant needs time to recover especially when you cut it down that much. Or it will hermie or produce very little from being stressed.

Attached Files:

5. If the person in the photo is you, I would crop myself out of it if I was you. If it's a friend who doesn't care, then whatever.