Needs professional assistance for flowering.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by urgr8estfear, Apr 21, 2006.

1. no harm no foul bruthah, I'm just bust'n your nuts. I wasn't upset in the least.

2. Looks at my girly two weeks into 12/12 :

[​IMG]

Seen from above, about the same dimensions at my fluro tubes are 2ftx2ft :

[​IMG]

Looks like my girly is getting humps :

[​IMG]

Im happily suprised to see the difference with last week. Allmost cannot wait until next week.

So what do all think of my pride & joy?

3. Like every morning I checked on my plant today.
    I think she's looking soooo good for a 108 Watt fluro grow, I think I'll call her Esther.

I can't wait to post some more pics (which I will do on Saturday)

4. YES! Time for another update :

Check out my fluro-babe 3 weeks into 12/12 :

[​IMG]
    Nice and bushy

[​IMG]
    Still about the same width as last week.

[​IMG]
    Up close and personal

[​IMG]
    Right on! Anyone here want to guess how man bud sites this picture shows???

[​IMG]
    Just for esthetics. Esther makes a pretty picture.;)

I've noticed a few changes now it's in flower-mode :

1.Vertical growth very slow. I haven't changed the hight of the lamps in the last two weeks. Ofcourse the 'weights' help a bit here but still....
    2.Thirst. In veggie mode my girls drank about 2/3 of a liter per three days. Now she drinks about 3 liters in three days. That's FOUR TIMES AS MUCH.
    3.Bottom leaves 'fell off'. All by itself. It took about 3 weeks for 1 set of leaves to fall off at the bottom. All the other leaves are cool.

Are these changes normal?:confused: This is my first grow so just about anything that happens is a (good) suprise to me!

Advise please!

5. Please people respond :

Answers to my questions?
    Suggestions?
    Remarks?
    Ranting?
    A flame war?;)

6. Yo those buds r lookin tasty. im just as excited as you. i have 4 veging under floros now. i wanted to see what floros could do and thats a pretty good answer. Great Grow man.

7. Yes,
    All those changes you have noted are normal during flowering. Your plants look very nice actually. What size pot are you using; it is a monster. I just have one suggestion for your next grow; ditch the aluminum foil. Use either white paint on the wall or get some Mylar. I just bought a roll of 2 millimeter thick Mylar in a 4 foot by 25 foot roll for $25. Other than that your girl is mighty sexy.

8. I'll be sure to paint the inside of my bow white for my nexy grow!
    Thanks for the advice, SmknVTEC (damn that name is hard to spell)

Check out my plant 4 weeks of flowering :

[​IMG]
    Still 2ft x 2ft

[​IMG]
    Nice side view so you can see her shapes better.

[​IMG]
    Snow formation!

9. Bonus post , like a laundry detergent commercial.
    Left you see flowering week 3 on the right side you see flowering week 4.

[​IMG]

10. Yippie! 5 weeks into 12/12 :

[​IMG]
    'Godview' clearly show my plant's flowers suck the life out of the leaves.

[​IMG]
    Not exactly the biggest cola I've ever seen but hey, remember 108W fluro!

[​IMG]
    (this picture silences me)

[​IMG]
    Looks happy-go-lucky to me!

[​IMG]
    As you can see this plant is in inspiration to my creativity already , and I haven't even smoked it yet.

[​IMG]
    I'd consider it a crime against humanity, to withhold this picture from the public.

11. Great grow dude, show those non flourescent believers.

Are you using any Bloom Products? You will be amazed how much it helps, i see they took a while to get started so your probably not using any.

If your still growing, suggest you pick up some Schultz Bloom Plus and use it for at least 2 weeks if your on week 5 now, and then stop for the final week to flush, right now is the time they really start filling out..

12. After looking at the 1600x1200 version, you have LOTS of time left, i dont see one single amber hair... So if your not using Bloom yet, start now! yu can do it for at least 3 weeks from what i can see... You wount be sorry you did.

13. I'm using a liquid fert as of week 8 of growing already.
    It's a fert for flowers. I'm pretty sure you cannot buy it where you live, it's called Pokon.

8+10+13 formula :

8% N
    10% P205
    13% K2O
    0.02% B
    0.004% Cu
    0.04% Fe
    0.02% Mn
    0.002% Mo
    0.004% Zn

I water twice a week. 2 liters per go. I add about 5 milli-liters (1/4 of the bottle's cap) of this stuff for each watering, according to the label on the bottle.

Do you think I should get other ferts? My plant seems to like this stuff...

14. great looking plant you got their 8D
    have fun tokin that shit up :)

15. hehe i also use pokon :)

16. Thanks for all the props people!:hello:
    I'll be sure to keep you guys updated on my plant, next Saturday more pics!

17. Wow Your buds look so Good I could just take a fresh Bite right now ;).

18. As promised the pictures of week of flowering :

[​IMG]
    Compared to the picture from last week you can clearly see the lower colas sticking their heads out above the leaves. Also more yellowing of the leaves has occured.

[​IMG]
    Still no amber, white as snow. And that after 6 weeks of flowering wow! This is the reason why I'll throw more Watts at my plants next grow.

[​IMG]
    The colas get bigger every week.

[​IMG]
    Here you see the first amber colored hair appear. 3 more weeks? or 4?

[​IMG]
    The twins seem happy enough. You can spot 1 amber hair on the one on the right.

[​IMG]
    Can any of you guess what kind of strain this is?
    I know it isn't purple haze or so I'm thinking maybe Northern Light? Or White Widow?:confused:

19. Ooo.
    Looks real good man. My guess is that it a hybrid with mostly indica characteristics although it could be NL which I believe is pure indica.

20. good job buddy:hello: