Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Needs input on that one wretched hit everyone gets.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dutchmaster, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Hello Blades!

Its been a while since I posted. Wb to me haha anyways so I was wondering if anyone else has ever been in the same situation as me. 

So imagine, your in the room hanging with your pals, the joints and bowls are going around, and its a smoke fest.

So the bong comes around to you and you take an average-to large size rip from it, like you would any day of the week. 

However, due to either the heavy smoking, the "cashed"-ness of the bowl your smoking, hot smoke, or whatever in the HELL is the reason for this god-awful effect, as soon as you begin to exhale your world collapses. 

Im talking about the most terrible tasting, lunch-choking, your coughing and salivating and close to vomiting and the taste! Oh the taste is so bad. Sometimes if you get that really bad one you cant even speak, your eyes cringe shut, after a few minutes when you CAN speak your voice is weak and shaky. and that taste....

I assume this happens to everyone? Is there a name for the bong rip from hell? Anyone have any clue what I am talking about?

Dutch 

2. I would check your bong for melting plastic or something man. Even ass rips don't taste like that. Are you getting like a scorch feeling? I know what you mean by harsher once it gets hot and ass bowls taste nasty but it sounds like you9 are getting a bit more from this.

3. yeah sounds like you're smoking either some left ofter nastyness that may have gotten stuck, i know that plastic from paper clips occasionally would get ripped off when i'd be poking rezin around and i'd have to get it out or i'd have hits like that...

idk, i smoke with tobacco in my rips, and not even my worst rips sound that terrible... 

4. I have taken large rips and burnt my throat and coughed a bit. Nothing on the scale of what you describe though man.

5. I know what you're talkin about and I hate that shit! Usually just means its cashed for me...perhaps a name for it is a good idea though.

The Shit Hit, Satan's Butt Smoke, The Choked Toke, The Gaggermeister, PASS ME THAT DRANK, The Lungfucker

Any additional ideas are welcomed :smoking:

6. okay so we're talking about bong hits and not girls right.
    lately ive been getting that nasty hit all the time, my bowl is resined the fuck up which is prob why. every hit of greens i take it comes with 5 month old damp resin. mmm

7. I've never had a "nasty" hit be close to that bad. Somethin' up with your piece maybe?

8. I take small size rips so I don't choke myself out.

And restricted airflow in a bong due to lots of use could be to blame since it could cause the smoke to get stale fast inside the piece (yellow smoke) which is just the nastiest shit ever.

9. I think I know what you are saying man, Maybe you are partially swallowing some of the smoke. 
    When you take a huge rip out a bong, you some times force some of it in to your stomach which will rape you untill you burp it up, 
    Next time it happens when you get a breath to burp try that. 

10. When that happens it's usually cause the bowl is cashed and you're taking ashy resin hits. Happens with my buddy's bowl all the time cause he scrapes it like every 3 months and doesn't actually clean it. 

11. I definitely know that feeling. A friend of mine has a triumphant ceramic double chamber that he rarely cleans and nearly every bowl I get that taste. Not to mention he occasionally smokes snowies and doesn't clean it out afterwards.

Not nice at all. 

12. Haha we call the people that end up getting that type of hit "TRASHMASTER"!

13. Congradulations you just smoked your first hair. Happens some times when I let my afro friend hitmy bong or if my cats screww around near my bong

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. HELL YEAH....hands down, that's the one I'd call b/c for the few times I've had that shit happen--that the first think I find myself doing, lol. N

Definitely this, too. I don't do bongs as much anymore, but when I did I learned REAL QUICKLY after a bout of those hellish coughs that smaller rips do me a lot better. Of course, I think too it like you said I really only ever went through something like that when I would've lapsed in cleaning like I should......yeah....yellow smoke. Nasty. As. Hell.

15. Does the area you toke happen to have ceiling fans?

I have experienced this exact thing OP.....it was happening once every so often.....a very rare occurrence...

but when it did happen........it was just like you described....

I came to realize after too long that what was happening was a bit of dust from the ceiling fan blade would fall and land in the weed and it would get smoked.....resulting in a horrid hit....

I have since began smoking away from the ceiling fan and those type of hits have stopped completely so I assume I was right .....

16. Completely different man, I can say I've had both and the hair is the WORST, it feels like someone is yankin out my lungs. Mighta been animal hair tho

17. I know what he means. When ur taking fatty rips and have been for a while the bong would need cleaning cuz thered b mad rez in it.

So u took the fatty kinda hoot and u burned up rez ash green and the smoke was probly little yellow