Needing to know the best strains to grow outdoors for IBS

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by NorOrYoungOldBoyy, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Most medicinal strains (and I want it to be outdoors) for IBS/just good digestive health in general, and pain.

2. Weed is Weed when it comes to IBS and most digestive tract issues at least for my own issue and others I gift edible oil to. The strain used makes zero difference IME.

Pain is best controlled with high doses of THC but don't be confused by high THC strains as you actually get a more usable "Stone" from a mid range Cannabis in the teens. It'll have a higher CBD to THC ratio then the high end strains and has a better chance of avoiding the "Fingernails on a Chalkboard" sensation that nearly pure THC can have.

Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads
    Mine
    BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more
    Kats.
    Abdominal Adhesion Treatment with Cannabis Oil
    Another of mine.

BNW

3. Yeah no pure thc for me. Mids and lows and cbd yes. Buds and oils both yes.

4. And imho the strain has always played the Keyest factor in what cures the certain sicknesses. Ala Medicine Man fir example for oral pain/any pain of the full body.