Needing advice

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by deverlyhill, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Tl;dr: Are either of these plants worth keeping and if so, what should I do differently

My friend gave me 2 seedlings and I really didnt know what to so with them. So I just got some florescent bulbs and put them in my closet and kinda forgot they existed. I honestly wasnt expecting them to grow but yeah.. Now I'm just wondering what to do with them.

They were under the lights 24/7. Do they look okay? The smaller one is growing extremely slow, just recently the older leaves on it started crumbling. They're about 3 weeks apart. The pic of them together is when I first got them (about 20 days ago)

Attached Files:

2. Id keep em.. some appear to be having nute issues but that's definitely no reason to toss them they can easily recover

What type of soil are you using? And lights

Grow journal

3. Soil is "Just Natural: Organic." I thought it was fertilizer free when I got it but nah. Says it feeds up to 3 months. And for lights they're just some flourescent bulbs I got from an old vanity, the tube kind. They give off a really bright white light. I also have a fish tank light that gives off a less bright blue color, should I be using that instead?

I can take pictures when I get home if thats too vague haha

4. Next time or when you transplant add a generous amount of perlite into the mix. As for the lighting you can run both if you want... though what you have now is probably better than the other one.

Grow journal

5. Would it be too early to top this plant? Or should I just top it and start flowering a week or so later. Also any recommendations for the struggling one? Its growth is extremely slow

Attached Files: