Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Needing advice

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Reecescott2015, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Hi all, Just got back from a trip I went to Amsterdam !!! It was fucking amazing ! I got of my face on weed and some other substances .... When I got back for some reason I am just not enjoying weed ! When I'm finally high after throwing my guts up after trying to have a spiff or just only having half of it and feeling fucked ! Any advice I have finally recovered and have had 20 hours sleep ! And feeling much better after my party weekend . 420 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1450190998.489115.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1450191051.571700.jpg

2. One problem here, other substances - probably fucked your inside up :)

3. Probably one of the other "substances" - which I'm assuming you bought in a little tub at a smoke shop and ate the contents.

4. i know what your talking about too, stuffs nuts haha

5. don't blame the other substances if there natural
    I have done mushunmentionables and unmentionLSDables and they have never affected my weed smoking during or after. If anything the weed amplifies these substances