Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

needing a new bong. help me please

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nug thug, Feb 13, 2011.

1. #1 nug thug, Feb 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2011
    So as of late I have found myself without a bong. I gave one away, and traded another for $70 and Adobe Photoshop CS5. Sooooo now I want another. My last ones were pretty standard bongs so now I am wanting to switch it up a little. I saw the Sovereignty King Stemline on ALT for $320 and am wanting some opinions on the piece and whether or not I should get that or a regular Stemline. I'm also looking for any other recommendations on glass in the $300 range.

I don't want any recommendations on buying a cheap ass china glass bong to just buy more weed. money isn't the issue, I just know that at about $300 the cost versus value doesn't really get a whole lot better, unless someone can convince me otherwise..

2. Why not get a simple 70-100 dollar bong and then some bud to celebrate it.:bongin:

3. I just sold a $140 bong and traded another one away, I'm asking for advice on nice bongs in the low $300 range. I have bud to smoke out of it when I get it. The way I see it, sure I could spend $100 on a bong and get $300 worth of bud, but that bud will be smoked sooner or later and I'll have a mediocre bong. So I think I'll just get something higher end. Thanks though.

4. You can go wrong with either man. stemlines ftw

5. any other thoughts?

6. medicali bong

7. get a 40 dollar one from some random glass shop that sells local artists stuff and spend the rest on bud :)

8. no, in my opinion that's a waste of money. I'm not doing that. I'd rather not have a mediocre piece.

9. your on a website that sells bongs you know

10. but depending on where you live you can get some siiiicckk glass. for cheap too sometimes but yeah i understand you like that machine made stuff with glass lathes and scientific glass blowing technique. i like them too but i love the awesome glass some people make

11. I've shopped on here before and I honestly was not all that satisfied with the shipping time as well as the quality of glass I ended up with.

I've shopped local, hand blown glass before and now I'm looking for something new. I'm not looking for knock-offs either; not about to buy a PURE or some Biohazard. yuuup pretty much looking for 'Scientific glass'
    and still no one has helped me out with any actual opinions relating to the guide lines that I set neato

12. #14 sublimesun, Feb 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2011
    its a pretty straight forward bong i know, because i dont like a ton of diffusion, and it was my first piece of heady glass. the perk is much higher quality than most percolated bongs ive smoked. reinforced arms and what not. and it wasn't cheap, 250 out the door at a lhs. idk or you could just rock a stemline.

13. From what i've heard Sovereignty is great. Just watch out more the mouthpiece, on the ones i've seen in videos they are quite small in diameter and don't deliver a very great hit. You might also wanna check out phx. Or really anything on aqualabs.