Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need your opinions...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Gibson01919, Jan 23, 2014.

1. What is your preference of oil when making cannaoil? Olive, extra virgin olive oil, canola oil, vegetable oil?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. make canna-butter instead

3. Whys that? I saw a simple recipe of grinding up your weed finely then putting just enough oil in and bake at 322 for 25 minutes it seemed simple enough. Could you do that with just butter too? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. [quote name="Gibson01919" post="19387906" timestamp="1390432178"]Whys that? I saw a simple recipe of grinding up your weed finely then putting just enough oil in and bake at 322 for 25 minutes it seemed simple enough. Could you do that with just butter too? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]I'm pretty sure the butter would burn and oil works just as well don't listen to him Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

5. Okay, what type is best? I have done searches and have gotten results that completely contradict each other Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. i use canola oil. then when i am done using it, i can rub whats leftover on my girl's tits

7. I don't think it really matters but whatever has the most fat should be the best Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum