Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need your help grasscity

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DmTokes, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Ok well me and my bestfriend are smoking partners we both started smoking around the same time and he's one of my favorite people to smoke with and just a few hours ago he told me hes done smoking weed so should I quit to or what? I mean I don't really wanna toke up by myself so should I just find someone new to smoke with or stop?

2. If you WANa smoke find someone new who smokes and chill with them

3. why is he quitting?

4. You don't necessarily need a 'smoking partner', it's something that can be just as easily enjoyable just sitting down and watching a movie or listening to music by yourself. You shouldn't let someone else's actions influence you like that, plus you'll most likely make more friends who love weed down the road, so no. I wouldn't quit because of my friend. That's just my two cents.

5. You don't need a smoking partner. But I'm sure you'll find another one down the line if you keep on smoking. A girlfriend, another good friend, or you'll just learn that you dont need to get high with other people all the time, and that smoking by yourself can be just as good.

But I know your pain. My best friend, the person who got me smoking, one of the biggest tokers I've ever known.... quit about 4 years ago. Quit because of his girlfriend/now wife.
    It was a little devastating to me. He was my toking bud, my running partner. But I had to just come to terms with it. It's his life, and he was making a decision in his life that he considerd good for him.. He does once in awhile still toke up with me. Concerts, parties, holidays etc. But don't think he'll ever be the Toker again that he once was.

6. His girlfriend threatened to break up if he didn't so he has to it kind of sucks

7. Do you really want us to answer that?:cool:

8. Thanks for the advice it just sucks I mean it was always a great time getting baked with him.

9. Thanks everyone I suppose I'll just find someone new to toke with :)

10. No problem. Maybe you'll get lucky and their relationship wont last and he'll go back to toking.

I have another friend who just started smoking again after 2 years because he quit for a girl.

11. aint nothin wrong with smoking by urself!

get use to that.

not everyone is there to hold your hand.

im just sayin bruh.

12. Tell ur friend to get the pussy off his back and blaze up. No girl tells me to do anything. I never understood how guys can get so hooked on the pussy. It's to easy to pick up sluts at bars for this to happen.

13. #13 LittleToker, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    Quit for yourself - never for someone else. Talk to him about why he's quitting. Maybe you can reassure him if it's worry/fear based. I'd say still chill with him. Even smoke around him if he doesn't mind. Smoking alone can be nice, but if you don't want to then just find another toke buddy.

ETA. Oh. His girl is a bitch. People need to get off their goddamn soapbox about "omg it's so wrong and blah blah blah" If she feels the need to control him like that then they shouldn't be in the relationship in the first place. I don't mind if my guy/girl doesn't smoke, but they day they threaten me because I do is the day they can fuck off.

14. Smoking alone at night, kicking it back and watching a movie or something is actually really fun! You shouldn't rely on a "smoking partner".

15. Yeah I agree I mean to be honest I kind of like smoking by myself I've only done it like 5 or 6 times but its way more chill and you dont have to share:smoke: lol

16. Yeah I agree shes honestly the biggest bitch I've ever met. I mean fuck it I love smoking to much to quit and I've been doing it for to long just to quit now but thanks

17. Now that I think about it I'm not gonna quit I love smoking to much to quit and once my friend and his bitch break up I know he'll be down to toke up again so in the mean time I'll just smoke by myself :) or with other people that are down thanks everyone

18. if my girlfriend wanted me to quit weed for good, i would break up with her (unless i was getting pussy daily)

19. #19 BurnAFewDown, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ahaha I was there once. For a year and 3 months....now smoking hard and strong again!

20. My friend just recently stopped too and I have other friends that would smoke with me but they don't buy their own so I'm always supplying and I feel bad asking for money so I just don't smoke them out as much and plus I like having a nice bowl to myself its more relaxing that way I think