Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need your help GC

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GeNo<3, Mar 18, 2009.

1. So ive been tokin for awhile now like 4 years and have never really had a money problem just had a decent job or just some how always had some cash. but now its just redicoulus. i have 0 money and i no longer have a job and it seems impossible to get a job. now i guess you can say just stop smoking lol well not easy at all . im just wondering if you guys got ne tips on how to make some quick cash or any cash lol (deal isnt a answer that was obviously my first thought, one problem i have no money to start lol) any help is awesome

one love :smoking:

2. get a job haha.... but other than that sucking a dick or 2 never hurt anyone

3. lol but dude im tryn pretty hard to find ajob but its real hard, and ya ill pass on suckn sum dick

4. Are you asking everybody you see? Then you're not trying hard enough. I finally found a job after several months. It is hard, but you can definitely try harder.

5. haha i know the job market is poopdick right now...mow lawns or just look in the paper for old people looking for some young studs to do housework for them

6. the economy is bullshit.

one of the shipyards near where I live opened up about 160 jobs, over 5000 people applied.

AND, veterans get preference... looks like alot of people are fucked!

7. People just keep their standards too high, McDonald's profits are booming in this economy and are opening more and hiring people left and right. Crappy fast food job is better than none. There's jobs all over, just gotta look in the right places.

But you said you didn't have a job before but always had cash? Just do whatever you were doing then. I'm sure you have to have an idea where the money was coming from...