NEED YOUR HELP ASAP!!!! dont know what to do

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Apple Sighter, Dec 17, 2009.

1. so today the lights came on at 11am but around 12:30 am a breaker blew in my house so all the lights, pumps, and heater is off down in the room and probably wont be back on until tomorrow or even later. im about 8 weeks into flowering since the first signs of budding. the buds are still very small due to the growth being stunted from cold weather before purchasing a heater. my question is, without the bubbles and the dark period going for over 24 hours could it kill my plant? what are some options i have to save them or do u think i should just cut them down now and make the best out of what i have? please let me know asap because in about 8 hours ill be cutting them down if i cant find a way to fix this or find out if the plants will be okay. im so sad because im so far in and now this happens, it feels like such a waste. :(

2. ok, well i guess no one has advice on what to do so they will be cut down probably within the next hour and im just going to salvage one of the plants for as much bud as possible then making hash with the rest of the plant and the whole other plant..

3. your plants will be ok, dont cut them till they are ready i know how you feel on the stunted plants due to cold i had the same problems

happy growing