need your advice on a lil binger, seems too good to be true

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by benchulmanweed, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Hi, first post here whats up all. 413 western mass is where im from.

well on to the topic at hand, ok i have a tall green beaker illadelph, its a beast but im interested in trying out something with percs. Illadelph a/c's are a little pricey and I also want something a little smaller, a lap binger if you will. Anyway, went to the local head shops.. nice stuff but very pricey. checked out craigslist on a whim.. found this little guy. seller says its 12", has 2 percs. heres a pic its rezzed the f out here so its not looking its best.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    binger by jimmythegov, on Flickr

binger | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

couldnt find much info on the brand but a few threads here saying its a decent brand.

now the only thing that has me sketching out is the seller said its 12".. jeez 2 percs in 12" i dunno doesnt seem right to me.

Now ive talked the seller down to $80, which compared to stuff in shops and on ******* is a steal. Owner got it preowned which might be why its so cheap, i dont know. Or it could be fugazi from china/ a fleamarket i dont know.

now what do you think.. is something fishy here or is it really just a 12" with 2 percs.. for $80. almost seems too good to be true. any help is appreciated, thank you.

2. I cant even tell if there are percs in the tube...

3. Looks way bigger than 12 inches

4. I can see them, but they're dirty as fuck.

Did he say what kind of percs? They're probably 3/4 arm tree percs at best, most likely very cheaply made, and 12" seems very short for something like that.

Not to mention... is that tape on the joint? :confused:

I think I'd pay maybe $60 for that, brand new. $80 for a cheap, dirty bong is definitely not too good to be true in my book. :p

5. It's Reckless brand, it's an import. The trees only have like 3 arms too, the ones I've seen were actually reinforced, so they are one of the few imports that I've actually been surprised by the quality control of. Shit will drag though. Not really worth it they cost around 100-200 new at the LHS, but you can still do better with the money on American glass. SSFG and HVY will have things in your price range.