Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NEED WEED

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by danthebro, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Hey Guys!

I just moved out from Costa Rica to Belgium and I am in desperate need of some herb! I was wondering if any of you guys could give me some tips because I have no idea how to get my hands on cannabis in Europe.
    Also: I know going to Amsterdam is an option but I can't afford going to Amsterdam so often so I would like to have a dealer in the nearby.

2. Is not that difficult (though I live in Spain and not in Belgium).

Just make friends and then ask them if they know someone, chances are they do and they can give you a dealers number or whatever.

I think that going to Amsterdam for weed isn't a good option, because you have to pass through the border and you might be searched.

You may have luck one time, but you cannot expect to go every month to buy your weed.

I was going to recommend you to buy some unmentionables at Amsterdam but I can't.

Just do that, make friends and ask them.

Enviado desde mi 2014811 mediante Tapatalk

3. Hey thanks for you tip!
    However, I have a problem, my university doesn't start until the end of September and I live in a suburb-like area where not much happens..
    I've been thinking in starting a Tinder account or something to meet new people but I don't know if that kinda thing works for weed.
    And I thought that inside the EU there were no border controls or something like that! Am I wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum