Need weed daily

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AmyJade27, Sep 2, 2018.

1. this is why smoking everyday is not all its hyped up to be. it takes away the "specialness" of being high. it becomes something you think you need or else your day isnt complete.

you need to cut back, id suggest just smoking on the weekends. that way you reward yourself for getting through the week, its not a distraction during the week and it also saves weed, which saves money and your tolerance will also improve.

• Like Like x 3
  2. #22 AmyJade27, Sep 4, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    Thank you, It'll be hard but I need to get that "specialness" of being high back :RoorRip:

• Like Like x 2
  3. I'm on a list for surgery but it won't be for another 6 months“

Too bad dude - and while I hear many say “it’s great having free health care like UK or Canada” THIS is exactly why I DONT want free government health care.

Yes, I pay for mine weekly but I’d also be in getting that hernia fixed tomorrow with my health care… Not going through pain for six months waiting to be next on the list.

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1

4. I could get it fixed today if I had 6k lying around lol you can get private health care here but it costs alot

5. its not that hard :) you can do it. once you get past the first day without smoking its pretty easy. its not heroin lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Hey! I haven’t smoked since Tuesday
    I lost my vaporizer
    You were right, it’s not that hard, I realized how much I ate when having the munchies
    Thank you!
    Have a good night

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. Through the past 5 and a half years since I started toking in 2013 I totally agree with you. I used to feel the effects more and it scares me if I ever need it in the future for medical reasons then it's like shit my tolerance is fucked lol. So I'm actually gonna go for a fat T break since I haven't in a long time. Also I've turned my smoking into a routine thru the past year or 2, so where I should just be smoking at night and save $$$$$. Went from 4 grams a week to .5/1 gram a day now...

8. One of the biggest lies ever told, masterful by the British establishment. Guaranteed people vote for higher tax (more money to them) over and over and over.

9. Yes, I've been here. I empathize with you, OP.
    I don't make this claim lightly, and it took a long time for me to both understand it and process it, given all the 'pro-weed' propaganda I had gathered since I started smoking and realized it wasn't heroin or poison. And it's not propaganda, weed is an amazing medicine, don't get me wrong - but there tends to be a message that you can't get fucked up by weed, that it's harmless, that you can't get addicted. But you can most certainly be addicted. I have been. Realizing that I was an addict was what helped me to end that behavior. Which was extremely difficult, I should say.

Because let's face it, weed can make you feel fucking awesome. Like it makes you something better, and the world more enjoyable. I've found that life's traps are sweet and seductive, and distract you both from it's daunting challenges and from the desire to progress through them

Edit: Shoulda read the thread, congrats on abstaining!

10. And from what I’m told, can wait a very long time for service unless it’s life threatening.

It is expensive here in the United States though. I pay around a couple hundred dollars a week for my family‘s health benefits but that’s for five people and if I need service I get it then and there; not waiting several months for it.

J

• Like Like x 1
  11. #31 jerry111165, Dec 20, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    Perhaps psychologically - but that’s where it ends. It is not physically addictive by a long shot - as many other drugs such as those of the fields Dorothy laid down in.

Mentally maybe. Physically No.

A good article - Are You Really Addicted to Marijuana? Is Anyone? - DrugAbuse.com

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Absolutely! It's an important distinction. Nonetheless, I assert that psychologically addictive is still addictive.

Not saying everyone takes this as lightly as I did when I first started toking regularly, but there's definitely a tendency among us pot smokers - since we have to hear from ignoramuses who think it's meth - that we downplay the potential downsides of a life with weed.
    Some of us pretend that there are none at all. I think as a community we should be more aware of this.

[​IMG]

but thats just like, my opinion, man

13. For many folks there are no downsides besides expense and listening to the “ignoramouses” (great usage of the word - haven’t heard it in too long lol) but I suppose some folks have a more sensitive psychi -

I personally never ever had any kind of an issue but it seems that some do. With that said I think that the folks with the more sensitive psychology would be apt to become addicted to anything they used on a daily basis - such as coffee...

But for the folks that have known or been involved with a family members, or a firiends actual physical addiction and have been close up to this, Cannabis is like becoming addicted to daily tea.

These are just my opinions.

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree, then. I know my opinion on this is unpopular in weed smoking circles, but I stand behind it nonetheless.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sure man I'll stay sober till I'm done working but the first thing I do when I get home is lighting a joint and drinking a beer

16. And I’m totally cool with that of course.

Peas!

J

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. True but we get taxed beyond belief.

Waiting lists are long - 2 weeks to see a GP if you get sick. Unless you know how to play the system or have friends in high places. There are some fine NHS establishments but now its mostly companies like Siemans who are mercing the NHS under EU bidding rules @SmokinP

The NHS is a private business funded by the tax payer. You are far better off doing as you do Jerry my very sweet berry.

18. When's the last time you had a good stretch? That always improves my mood.

19. Is this not just incompetence from the British government and NHS? I'm in the EU and can get a doctor's appointment within an hour of requesting one?

As for EU bidding rules, are there no UK firms that can bid/compete for said contracts? Do UK firms not benefit from contracts in other EU countries?

20. It's incompetence, a lot of it down to Common Purpose. More wilful destruction than incompetence.

EU bidding rules..............Well in theory but the same British firms cant bid in most EU countries because their health set up is different. The NHS is a honey pot. EU bidding rules protect large German corporations. Siemans in the NHS and wind turbines, and german train makers are now been subsidized by the British tax payer to the tune of billions and billions.