Need website ideas!

Discussion in 'General' started by Perfekt, Jun 22, 2006.

1. Hey guys, im looking to put up a site and i need some ideas. Anything, anything you would go to, or think people would. Of course theres another smoking site, special interest sites, etc. I was even thinking about making a site and putting up a whole bunch of crazy vids of people doing funny shit while intoxicated on certain drugs. Lemme know, i need ideas, thanks!!!!!!!!

2. already exsists - www.waytoomany.com

anyways i was thinkin bout starting a website also. I was thinking about making a website that sells items and start my own online bussiness. Still tryin to think about what to sell though and cant figure out an idea on how to make money off of it.... hmmm

3. hmmm, kk well ill think about it. cuz ive already got photshop, html, etc covered, just need an idea!

4. LOL i just clicked about 10 buttons trying to quote you and failing, i clicked the rep button, the reply, the previous thread button, lol sorry im a lil out of it. anywayyyyyyyyysssssss lol what i was gonna say was that if u need any photoshop or website design help just gimmie a holler. i love fucking around with that shit. I also got front page if u want me to lay anything out for ya. HOLLA! :)

5. ah word thanks! i use dreamweaver, never heard of front page, whats that?? = \. How long u been doing photoshop? Ive been doing abstract stuff for like 3 years now, and web stuff for like 6 months.

6. Make some.... sour cream and onion chips... with some DIP man!
    Some peanut butter
    Some beef jerkey
    Some haagen-daz ice cream man! whole lotta ice..chocolate gotta have chocolate,
    Marshmellows... marshmellows, the little marshmellows the little chocolate bars and some graham crackers and well make some SMORES man!!!!
    Popcorn... Pink popcorn! With some grape jelly
    Captin Crunch!!!! With the little crunch berries...
    Pizzas........ we need TWO BIG pizza man... everything on em... and water... whole lotta water...... and...........................

funyons....

yeah man..

That'd be the dopest website EVER.

7. Get into CSS and PHP. They can make so many dynamic things that will help you integrate into more complex layouts. I'm down for designing help if you need it, i can show you samples of my work.

8. HAHAHAHA thanks lebowski

9. Frontpage is a good web designing program from microsoft. It allows for easy web design, layout, and entire page productions without having to type out all the bullshit in a text document for htm haha. But yea, for photoshop, i use CS2 and i dunno exactly how long ive been doing abstract pics, but im decent. Im not the best but i can do some cool random shit, like i made a bunch of sigs for people here on GC which u can see here: http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=98175

they arent professional by any means but they aight :p

10. for someone that knows noly html wouldnt CSS and PHP be a big jump?? and dreamweaver does some of that too.

11. Well I'm a professional freelance designer so if you wanna somehow raise up $300-400 to hire me for a full web design (included table-less css coding) hit me up. That's how much my clients pay, anyway.

12. Learn photoshop and graphic design, then use dreamweaver to merge your html skills with photoshop. I used dreamweaver a littlebit. Its very useful and it can automatically update from your pc to your server.

13. ...What kind of hippy are you?!

What kind of hippy am I? I'm a bussiness hippy, I understand the concept of suply and demand!

lol :p

14. Lol nah im not gonna pay someone to make a site for me. Many of my friends do web design for a living so if i need someone to do it they can do it for me, but i want to do it myself and they are usually too busy to answer some of my stupid questions hehe

15. HTML and CSS really work well togethe, and CSS is definitely not hard to learn. PHP is a bit of jump, it can enhance your HTML/CSS and enable it to be more dynamic.

16. I like the news on your site, that thing with the 3d desktop was cool.