Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need votes on what strains to keep.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Rikahshay, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Ive down sized from 6 strains to 4 but now im stuck. I need to get down to 1-2 strains so I was hoping I can get some feedback on what strains look the best.

Strains are:

Diesel
    Critical+
    Super Lemon Haze
    OG Kush #18

Best smell goes in this order from awesome to ok.

OG Kush
    Super Lemon Haze
    Critical+
    Diesel

As far as appearance goes I have an idea of awesome to ok but would like to see what you guys think. :wave:

Tried to get the pictures focused as best as I could.

Attached Files:

2. I can see why this is a problem.. A bit of everything?

3. Keep as many different strains as possible, trust me.

4. I'd keep Diesel and Super Lemon Haze for sure.

5. yeah 6 may be a little too many strains but 4 is perfect
    anyway if i had to pick 2 of these buds itd be the SLH and the OG or D

6. Well id go with the diesel (sour diesel right??) but id keep critical+ too... ive got some a while ago really potent hybrid :)

7. Yes indeed! Ive already eliminated Kalashnikova and White Widow due to hermy tendencies. I thought it would be nice to have a variety of strains at first but now its becoming a hassle. :smoke:

8. #8 OutOnTheTiles, Jan 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2012
    Id keep the OG #18 or SLH. I think its best to go for potency/effect over appearance and flavor.
    edit: Im just assuming those are the strongest strains, if not Id go with whichever ones are.

9. Potency order:

SLH
    Diesel
    OG Kush
    Critical+

Flavor order:

OG Kush
    SLH
    Critical+
    Diesel

Effect order:

SLH
    Diesel
    OG Kush
    Critical+

10. Density order:

OG Kush --> Rock Hard
    Diesel
    Critical+
    SLH --> Super Fluffy

11. Lemon haze for sure, and diesel love the way that shit taste!!!

12. Well, so far it looks like the Critical+ is going to be shit canned. Its the fasted and best producer with out a doubt but the quality is just not there.

13. ah, well ive got good critical+ and it was better in effects, flavor and potency than the super lemon haze(hydro) I get... but the critical+ ive got was dank organic grown so it might be why

14. keep the SLH and Diesel, although an OG is always nice to have around..
    Crossbreed the OG with the Diesel, n then keep the SLH and OG Diesel :D

15. Funny you say that. I was thinking the same thing myself. I like your style.

16. Yeah I can see the Critical+ being better if it was organically grown. Its a little too leafy for my taste though. I tend to like a more calyx to leaf ratio. Super chunky.

17. what do you mean by keep? your just gonna throw out the ones that dont look the best lol

18. Yep. Well kind of, I want to keep the best overall 1-2 strains and throw out the rest.