Need Vaporizer suggestions and an opinion on the herbalaire 2.1

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Sir_Buddington, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Hey Everyone a the City,

I am planning to get a new vape and its going to be a huge investent and really want some opinions.

I want to get something that is a bag system and for that reason, I want to get the HerbalAire 2.1 and wanted to know if anyone had an reviews or suggestions.

Thanks

Enjoying the

2. I've only used one type of vaporizer in my life, the Volcano. Trust me, it's worth it. If you get the digital model you can get within 2 degrees fahrenheit of what you set it to. With the analogue model, the tolerance is around 10 degrees. A very good friend of mine did some research and found the specific temperatures of many different cannabinoids besides THC. With a little math and statistics knowledge you can actually figure an average temperature to predict the type of high you will have.

3. herbalaire works just fine, it has some finnicky things about it but it's a really great alternative to volcano... i can't justify buying a volcano over a herbalaire

4. What finicky things?

5. If you can afford it, go for the Volcano digi. If not, herbalaire.

I personally have a vaporbro's and it works perfectly for me. But if you want a bag system, a Volcano is top quality.