Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need Vaporizer Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Firefly1628, May 21, 2013.

1. So i just got the Extreme Q vaporizer, and i wanted to know how fine should i grind my weed?? LIke shake, or more like a powder???? Please help!!

2. Try both and see how you like each one. When I had a vaporizer I just grinded it up like how I grind up my bowls. lol

3. Try to go for a shake consistency.

4. IMO the finer you can get it the better, (more surface area to vape). What i do with my PAX is get the bud to a fine powder then pack the bowl tight and vape till i don't get great hits, stir vape again.

5. I've read this a couple places but dont really known how true it is but supposedly grinding bud into a fine powder to vape is not the best consistency.
    There is a point that is apparently the "optimal consistency" and this is met by a grinder called the Zues grinder which is specificly designed for vapes (or so they say).
     So what you might do is try and find a pic of how fine the zues grinder grinds it up and guage it from there.

Personally though I am a believer that the consistency is not that important I just grind bud to the consistency my grinder natural grinds it to. If you want to get really exact I guess you can but for the improvements you will get it just isnt worth the hassle