Need urgent help please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Portuguese, May 6, 2012.

1. Sup guys.
    I have 2 seeds currently growing...

I have some questions that i need help urgently..,

Today I took a look to my babies, and one of the seeds ( already with a big root) dropped the root tip ( end of the white thing :( ) , but only the tip of the root, it will affect anything? seed dead? :eek:

I turned on the lights ( PC grow box ) , should I also turn the fans ON or just when the plant start to show from the soil?

And finally to finish,
    A guy told me on my grow journal that I shouldn't use aluminium foil, my pc color originally is grey that show some reflex, should I take the aluminium foil and don't put anything?

2. would need pic on the plant quetion, and yes I would not use the foil you would be petter off spraying the inside with a flat white spray paint.

3. Unfortunately the root tip of a seedling is the most important part. This is the growth center for the seedling. It might not be dead but it won't grow as fast. Do you have them in soil? Aluminum foil causes hot spots when not reflects light. In short it reflects light unevenly. Paint it flat white and it will do a good job reflecting.

4. I proceed to the soil, so , can't take a pic , but the seeds is like this:

[​IMG]

And about the fan question? can you help me? :(

5. Is that from a HD camera? Kidding. the only real way to tell if it will make it is let it go. But no worries if it dies and the other makes it, you can still clone.

As for your faan question, no you don't need to turn it on until you have green showing from the soil. Tech. you don't even need your lights on until the seedling has sprouted two little round leaves after the shell of the seed falls off.

6. Thank you so much ;D

7. Came from the spot.
    Removed aluminium foil, putted both cups in a dark warm place ;)