Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Need urgent help about drug test.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AMD 64, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Hey guys. I recently saw a job position in my newspaper that I've been wanting for awhile. I stopped smoking as soon as I saw it. However the interview process went extremely fast and I've found my self hired. I've only been clean 6 days and smoked daily before that. I am skinny and have a fast metobolism.

The Test is taking place tomorrow. The job has nothing
    To do with the hospital but I'm supposed to go to the hospital to take my test
    Does this mean I will have to put on a gown?

Will I be observed?

I do have synthetic urine already in my possession.

So would my best chance be to simply substitute with the synthetic?
    Or do I have any chance of drinking a bunch of water and taking creatine and b vitamins?

Or should I turn do the job I've been wanting because I'm screwed eigher way? Please respond. I know alot of poeple dig there own grave but 7 days ago I had no idea I would need to be clean.

2. I don't know anything about how they conduct the tests or how great the synthetics are. I do know that if you do have to take the test, drink as much water as possible, don't use your first piss of the morning, and don't start in the cup, the first part has the most toxins.

Oh, and whatever you do, good luck. :D

3. I'm almost positive you won't have to put on a gown. I think the only time piss tests are observed are for probation tests and stuff. You'll most likely just be given a cup and told to go to the bathroom. I think you'll be fine with the synthetic. Good luck!

4. The synthetic urine is quick fix. The newest one they had a year ago. My worry about it is that since its a hospital it might be a lab test that checks for synthetic. Or do they ever do that? Also I already have a job....but I don't like it and would love the new job. But if I had to I could just turn down the offer so
    I don't fail.

5. I would use the fake shit since its only been a couple days.

I have a question for anyone that is willing to answer it. I last smoked 3 weeks ago I'm 130lbs and 5'7 I'm skinny and I have a fast metabolism I was smoking that fake weed for a little bit but hated it and got crappy weed I smoked ALOT all day everyday for about two weeks. I haven't smoked in 3 weeks but I took a drug test for a job 2 weeks ago and failed. Will I fail again if I take another drug test tomorrow morning? I really need some answers please help

6. I also have a band mate who does not smoke who I could get clean piss from. Would this be better then synthetic?

7. Or if you are in the military, they stand right behind you and make you drop your pants to the floor :laughing: some times the Sergeants are hella funny too, saying shit like, "You need me to rub your shoulders? Hmmm Sing you a soothing song?" :laughing:

8. I could never be in the military, haha. I just straight wouldn't be able to pee with a sergeant right behind me talking.

9. Drink water man. And don't start to fill the cup until you're mid piss.