NEED urgent advice... im about to have panic attack

Discussion in 'Security' started by Scat, Oct 1, 2010.

1. The op is prolly buried right next to one of his plants right about now. And IMO it doesnt matter if he funded this whole thing. If its not a medical grow, then the only person taking the risk is the one who has illegal plants growing on there property. If i was the one taking 100% of the risk (maybe wind up in prison) then i would demand 50% of the product......maybe even more. The guy stands to lose some money, the woman could lose her house, children (if there are any), and her freedom. Sounds like the woman deserves at LEAST 50%

2. Take as much as you can without her knowing and part ways. Find a non crazy lady and negotiate terms better when you start.

3. No offense but you sound like a scared little girl..
    Get a few of your friends of the bigger stature to accompany you on removing what's yours.
    Maybe promise someone an ounce a piece to be your body guards during you taking the plants..
    If you cant defend yourself they might plan on jacking you anyways, be prepared guy.

4. I think everyone still giving advice needs to realize the op hasn't been back on since his last post in this thread..

Either something has already happened to him or he just stopped posting back in October..

No need to name call..

5. makes ya wonder what happened to the poor guy:(

6. #46 Boobz, Feb 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2011
    kill her and dump the body imo.... ( just kidding)

7. Since the OP's "partner" already knows the location of the site, your comments aren't helping, as he's likely to find more issues by fucking her over like that.

OP, here's my suggestion. She claims she's not even going to be there for this whole splitting and trimming session that she's "insisting" take place at her place, I would simply remind her that this deal to split is with her and her only, and you don't feel comfortable dealing with anyone else.

Hopefully she will understand and not take offense to that.

Good luck.

8. The op hasn't logged on since mid thread.. The advice is not going to help.. :(

9. Only if they don't know where your place is. I know I few people who would beat your ass, take your grow and a television.

10. I would cut down what was ready give her half and tell her to trim it her damn self. Take my half and do my own trimming.

11. Sounds to me like she wants you at her house for her home girls can rob your ass.

12. or you could marry her and buy her a house. that's what i did.
    this is not a good biz in which to form a partnership if there is a good one. live and learn. she sounds like a speed freak, get out. j

13. Then why the hell are you giving her half and how does she have any leverage, at all...?

14. Fuck the greedy dude seriously its weed...not worth panicing over not like theres cops involved but she mite sniych on u if u took it all...man take tht shit somewhere she dnt knw about lol give some of the product away still tho to a true friend to keep ur karma rigjt.

15. slap a bitch gtfo with buds

16. You're really reminded this is a bud site when people continue to respond and give advice in a thread that was started 15 months ago( and the OP hasn't been here since).