NEED urgent advice... im about to have panic attack

Discussion in 'Security' started by Scat, Oct 1, 2010.

1. If its a medical grow in Oregon, technically, the patient owns the plants and can ask for them at any time. I have no idea how medical grows work in Cali.
    I just vist my plants and cheer them on.:D

2. #22 Smokin813, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2010
    Greysmoke ---> THE BEST ANSWER! i like the "take a seat bitch" approach. if nt that switch ur mediater wit a strap. itll do the trick...

3. #23 BadKittySmiles, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2010
    You did the work, you funded it from the sounds of it, I have no idea why you're even splitting any of it at all at this point, but you are... she's the one who needs to compromise and bend for what you want, NOT you.

Whatever you say goes at this point, as far as I'm concerned, and if she has a problem with that then crop it all yourself, leave 'half', and never look back or talk to these people again.. At least until they get their heads straight.

You have a lot more right and say in the matter than she does at this point, so don't feel bad about putting your foot down.

edit- damn, you guys tricked me, old thread. Wonder what ever happened to the fellow...

4. i agree. she has no part in this. its all your belonging. grab your ganja, harvest whats ready, transplant what isnt. tell her you couldnt really trust her. or make her prove to you she means it, such as put down collateral or something.

5. word.

6. So whatever happened with all this bsns?

7. I DON'T agree. Even though he did all the work and funded it all, he still agreed to split it with the woman. So what do you think would happen if he suddenly decided to back out of the deal and not give the woman her promised cut? She's going to get pissed!!! She knows he's got 22 plants growing and knows where they are; piss her off and she could very easily ruin his life for a very long time. I think the best route is to give her her promised share then never deal with her again.

Live and learn.

8. The OP hasn't made a single post on GC in over a month, since mentioning he was going have someone 'explain' things to her.. let's hope his confrontation, however he presented it, went well.

However, considering we haven't heard back since then, I'm fearing the worst.... :(

9. yeah it's kinda spooky. OP had enough of a post count that I wouldn't expect him to just disappear. On a side note, I've been in a situation like that before. Well..not with weed but I used to transport stuff for a guy and he threw me a pretty decent commission. Then all of a sudden, he decides to slow down with the cash. He owed me a good bit of money and he was batshit insane so it took me awhile to decide what to do. I literally had to leave town...what a cliche

EDIT: Now I think about it, it wasn't too similar lol. But still, the moral of the story is, if crazy people owe you something...be crazier than them or just let it be

10. Hope everything works out..good vibes

11. what are you retarded? you dont have to give anyone shit.. grow a pair

12. This was really his last post ever on GC... What you think happened? :confused:

13. but hey if the crazy lady went postal atleast there some record of the events.

14. Dude....even though this is a "legal drug"...It is still slightly handled on a "street" level.....If you can't man up and go and get your shiut without havin' your ass handed to you....then this aint the game for you, until you have your own place to grow...that being said.....Just pay someone to go and take all of that shit...im sure thiers some people you know that would do it for a little $$$ it's not stealing dude....ITS YOURS!!! just throw her the $$ she paid whenever it gets to you....thats what shes doing with YOUR stash...ive been through this b4 and learned to always grow alone in secret.
    TS

15. It seems like an easy solution to me- just do it YOUR way and give her her fair half. If she has anything to say about it tough shit. You gotta have the balls and muscle in this situation. That's how I would handle it at least.

Be honest and fair with her- her problem if she has issues with that. If its a legit grow she can't "snitch" on you in retalliation or anything so you're good. All she can try and do is come at you with physical violence- which you should always be prepared to deal with if dealing with mass amounts of drug or money. Always be armed for self defense- if you're against firearms at least have SOME form of weapons.

You should be fine- just take charge.

16. i agree with you and she is definitely being crazy and irrational

but, as i have always been able to put myself in other peoples shoes

if i let someone grow in my house and they do all the work in a place that has My name on the lease, whos taking more risk?:rolleyes: (not the one doing the work)

maybe im just jealous shes getting a tenpack for free.

17. #37 PickleHead, Dec 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2010
    lol im sorry man but u are so dumb for many reasons.

1. for growing with anyone at all when its not legal.
    2. for growing with a WOMAN!!!! that also has no knowledge on growing at all.
    3. for doing all the work and telling her she gets half. (WTF!?!?!?!) i mean i guess if its her place but u shouldve known dude its a woman...
    4. for working on so many plants somewhere where u cant watch over them and dont have access to them at all times.

sounds like her good looks got u to say some dumb things and now youre trippin on pussy u wont get as well as buds that arent ripe. and now u might even get your ass wooped and all your shit taken for all that work.

best of luck. next time think things out

18. thats called a robbery. cause her friends gonna lock YOU in the shed. just do it yourself. fuck her. shes gonna rob you. simple.

19. women r such tricks and hoes

20. Idiots deserve to lose all their stuff. I hope the woman enjoys smoking and selling it.